Chanel subforum - any interest?

MzzRach

We are considering creating a Chanel subforum in the Cosmetic Discussion Forum if there is enough interest to warrant it.

Would you participate if we created a Chanel forum? Please vote and let us know.

sillylilacs

*raises hand* I would be interested!

I've just been getting into high end brands lately, and I would love to know more about other brands as well =D

elegant-one

Of course we need it
greengrin.gif

purrtykitty

Hehe, most definitely! The current thread is kinda a mish-mash of things, making it hard for newbies to find information. We're chatty people!

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hehe, most definitely! The current thread is kinda a mish-mash of things, making it hard for newbies to find information. We're chatty people!

Newbies like me! =D lol and I'm working on my chatty-ness (have no idea if that's a word...but it is now!)

It is true though...sifting through 189 pages of stuff is hard work =O

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty

Yep, totally agree on all parts!

I think a Chanel subforum is a great idea.
thmbup.gif

mrslid

ABSOLUTELY!! I just joined Specktra today and my #1 obsession happens to be Chanel! You can count on my participation and gratitude!

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslid
ABSOLUTELY!! I just joined Specktra today and my #1 obsession happens to be Chanel! You can count on my participation and gratitude!

Awesome - WELCOME!!! Please visit all of us in the Chanel thread - great pictures of new & past Chanel, swatches & lots of humor & chatting
smiles.gif

Juxtapose

Yes please! I started out mainly reading MAC threads, but I've been more and more interested in Chanel lately. I've been diligently reading the Chanel thread, and now I usually catch up on this before anything else!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylilacs
Just curious...is there a number that needs to be met to start the Chanel sub forum? =O

No specific number, we'd just like a sense of the current interest level. Specktra used to have a Chanel forum, but was removed due to lack of activity. Since there appears to be more interest from members now, we are reassessing.

sillylilacs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
No specific number, we'd just like a sense of the current interest level. Specktra used to have a Chanel forum, but was removed due to lack of activity. Since there appears to be more interest from members now, we are reassessing.

I see I see =) Well I do hope that the Chanel forum makes a come back! *crosses fingers*

Thanks
smiles.gif

coconut

Yes please! It's so hard to find old info in the current thread since it contains all Chanel topics.