Chanel subforum - any interest?

karester

Yes! I think it would be great. It can be a pain to sift through multiple pages of the thread if I haven't been online for a little bit.

Almus

Sure I would! Chanel post is so full of valuable information that it should be great to have a proper subforum to have things organized ^^

Miss QQ

Yes, please!
yes.gif
The current thread has too much going on, so it is time to get organised.

Odette1303

Oh, yes please! Definitely yes!
yahoo.gif

That thread makes me feel so lost, so even when I want to write something, I give up.

Not that it's a bad thread, it's just that - it's about EVERYTHING, a huge melting pot of various information, and I find it too difficult to keep track.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hehe, most definitely! The current thread is kinda a mish-mash of things, making it hard for newbies to find information. We're chatty people!

iagree.gif
i'm a Chanel newbie and find it hard to keep up and know what collection is what! not that i own Chanel yet, but next month i shall be buying a gloss and nail polish! and maybe an eye shadow!
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
wow - this is a good idea! like it!

I thought maybe you were the one person that voted NO due to your last ordering experience
greengrin.gif
th_roll1.gif

Hypathya

pompom.gif
Yes!!
pompom.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Hehe, most definitely! The current thread is kinda a mish-mash of things, making it hard for newbies to find information. We're chatty people!

thmbup.gif
Totally agree!! We always get the same questions asked, not that I mind answering each time if can, but it would be really helpful to have things organized!! It's also difficult to find info if you're a "regular" to the thread.
yes.gif

If this gets authorized and you need any help to put it together, I'll be glad to help!!
th_wink3.gif

sillylilacs

Annd the thread is dying down =( come on Chanel lovers!
winks.gif
Don't you guys want a subforum? =D

lol does this count as thread/forum bullying? *gasp* hehe