Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

awickedshape

It made no sense to me with folks getting angry over a product review. It was a real downer because that same day I learned a client of mine died from her injuries sustained from her ex-boyfriend and then I came here to distract myself from the pain of her passing and read this thread....smh.
That's awful.

sugarberry

To me the issue was the response from the followers on that specific blog were for the most part from individuals who openly acknowledged they had NEVER used a Chanel product. Yet, got on the bandwagon and trashed the product. To me, that is wrong. I have also experienced businesses deeply effected from bad reviews, that were for the most part not warranted. Yes, Chanel is a ga-billion dollar corporation and this would have a small effect, if any on the company as a whole. Silence is a form of enabling bad behavior. Any and all are entitled and rightfully so to their own experiences and opinions for or on anything. I view this as people who rant and rave over the politics in the States. Become a registered voter, vote, then say what you want. Those who choose not to vote, to me have no right to complain. Unless of course there is a legal reason why they are unable to vote. Many an election is won literally by one vote. So voting does matter.

I do have empathy for the loss of your patient/client. Yet to compare this to bloggers who are voicing their opinions to a negative review for a product they have actual experienced is a bit over the top. Life is not sunshine and lollipops. I know first hand by my career. I also know silence to others speaking out of their bottoms, is also wrong. We shall all move forward. As my grandpa always said, unless you heard it, saw it, used it, first hand, silence is golden. Anything else is fodder and not right.
Oh yeah, I do not disagree with you there. That is a bit strange: to criticize a product you've never used before just because someone else you respect/admire/follow has criticized it.
Well, I'm glad we have specktra, then. I just love everyone's enthusiasm on here; it's like a giant circle of friends who get you when no-one else does.
flower.gif

sugarberry

It made no sense to me with folks getting angry over a product review. It was a real downer because that same day I learned a client of mine died from her injuries sustained from her ex-boyfriend and then I came here to distract myself from the pain of her passing and read this thread....smh.
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that!

beautyjunkie12

To me the issue was the response from the followers on that specific blog were for the most part from individuals who openly acknowledged they had NEVER used a Chanel product. Yet, got on the bandwagon and trashed the product. To me, that is wrong. I have also experienced businesses deeply effected from bad reviews, that were for the most part not warranted. Yes, Chanel is a ga-billion dollar corporation and this would have a small effect, if any on the company as a whole. Silence is a form of enabling bad behavior. Any and all are entitled and rightfully so to their own experiences and opinions for or on anything. I view this as people who rant and rave over the politics in the States. Become a registered voter, vote, then say what  you want. Those who choose not to vote, to me have no right to complain. Unless of course there is a legal reason why they are unable to vote. Many an election is won literally by one vote. So voting does matter.  I do have empathy for the loss of your patient/client. Yet to compare this to bloggers who are voicing their opinions to a negative review for a product they have actual experienced is a bit over the top. Life is not sunshine and lollipops. I know first hand by my career. I also know silence to others speaking out of their bottoms, is also wrong. We shall all move forward. As my grandpa always said, unless you heard it, saw it, used it, first hand, silence is golden. Anything else is fodder and not right. 
In regards to client...I made mention of her because I was really down about her passing and I came to Specktra to just decompress....you completely misread what I was saying...reading the thread here voicing disgust over a silly product review and all the comments that proceeded on that site that angered everyone here I found sad considering there are far more things that go in this world more upsetting and worth raising a stink about. Don't get me wrong I love makeup just like everyone else here but to raise a stink about a review and then have issue with those who posted opinions about the product in question even though they didn't use the item seemed a bit silly. To compare it to politics is like comparing apple and oranges...while I understand what you are saying...I just want to scream "Ladies, its just makeup! Its about having fun and enjoying it for what it is!"

ashievic

We shall leave it as we respectfully disagree and move on. It is makeup, no one died, this is not life shattering. Have a nice day.

awickedshape

More stylo e/s swatches, gloss swatches and a look at the lipsticks and polishes and bronzer https://instagram.com/p/0ZWBiEgsRc/