Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

MakeupAli

Sweet!!!!! I ordered Purple 50 last week---I just hope I like it.
sigh.gif

I didn't order makeup----I ordered 3 dresses @ 20% off & 16% cash back via Ebates.
That was a terrific deal-- no doubt about it. Hope you love your dresses and the Purple 50. I won't get mine until I am back in the city. (Taps foot impatiently.) I also ordered Frantic Pink and Nude Dip. I am very on the fence about ND because in general I don't wear brown e/s, but shall see. I am wearing brown e/s today as an experiment.

MakeupAli

That was a terrific deal-- no doubt about it. Hope you love your dresses and the Purple 50. I won't get mine until I am back in the city. (Taps foot impatiently.) I also ordered Frantic Pink and Nude Dip. I am very on the fence about ND because in general I don't wear brown e/s, but shall see. I am wearing brown e/s today as an experiment.
Well, I asked my husband about the brown eye shadow and he was "you need something with a little more pop, that's too like your natural color." He's 100% right. I guess the By Terry Nude Palette goes back and will have to see about the Shu Palette when it gets here as well as Nude Dip.

Shars

Well, I asked my husband about the brown eye shadow and he was "you need something with a little more pop, that's too like your natural color." He's 100% right. I guess the By Terry Nude Palette goes back and will have to see about the Shu Palette when it gets here as well as Nude Dip.
Have you been making him watch youtube videos? lol. Bless.

Medgal07

FP & ND are both lovely. I've had ND for over a year and have to stop myself from wearing it. It's a great neutral
that goes well with both a bright lip or a dark vampy lip.

​ I hope you share e how your brown E/S experiment goes!

MakeupAli

You know you can add a pop of color w/the nude dip----like a coral in your transition area or a green---now that
I've thought about it---I think I'll have to try that too!!! You can also go with the full palette look and add a bright
eye pencil for color in the lower lash line almost like a reverse smokey eye.

Bless is right!!!!
girlhaha.gif
Great suggestion, Meddy, I have a hunch that Nude Dip will work because of the iridescence-- anything brightening helps. The By Terry was too midtoned, and the Shu will probably be too warm toned, though I can sometimes pull off very light warm toned e/s. I can do strong color on liners on the upper lash line-- Orchidee, Royal Wink, one of my faves for under-eye is Chanel Yeux Stylo Jade, which is discontinued but which I have backups for. I'm fair neutral warm and my face eats makeup-- I can pile it on. The problem is that due to hereditary sallow under eye circles and lid color, anything too warm toned or brown, apart from greens, just seems to dig me deeper into what I am trying to cover and brighten.

And yes, the hub is a crack-up-- so funny. Thanks for the good blessings sent his way. We just lost our beloved guy feline and he is so sad. As I am.

Medgal07

Great suggestion, Meddy, I have a hunch that Nude Dip will work because of the iridescence-- anything brightening helps. The By Terry was too midtoned, and the Shu will probably be too warm toned, though I can sometimes pull off very light warm toned e/s. I can do strong color on liners on the upper lash line-- Orchidee, Royal Wink, one of my faves for under-eye is Chanel Yeux Stylo Jade, which is discontinued but which I have backups for. I'm fair neutral warm and my face eats makeup-- I can pile it on. The problem is that due to hereditary sallow under eye circles and lid color, anything too warm toned or brown, apart from greens, just seems to dig me deeper into what I am trying to cover and brighten.

And yes, the hub is a crack-up-- so funny. Thanks for the good blessings sent his way. We just lost our beloved guy feline and he is so sad. As I am.
Jade will maje a perfect pairing w/Nude Dip. Excellent!!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your fur baby. They're so precious, and that's a loss felt deeply.
th_cheerup.gif

ashievic

Sadly, I am no longer shocked by this person's reviews, unless there are high marks for a Chanel product. I also love the green. I love all of them. You can do a quick outta here for those mornings you partied way too late....as in there are 30 minutes from when you got home, to when you have to leave for the job that pays for this addiction. Or you can build up the color and depth, when your hands aren't shaking from too much....well you can fill in the blanks.

MakeupAli

I saw that last week. Olivine is my favorite of the 3 that I own.
Me too. The problem is that makeup is subjective. It all depends on so many things that differ from person to person. When she rated the different YSL Water Tint eye things, I got it because I noticed the same things when I swatched them. But this one is just a mystery.

Medgal07

Me too. The problem is that makeup is subjective. It all depends on so many things that differ from person to person. When she rated the different YSL Water Tint eye things, I got it because I noticed the same things when I swatched them. But this one is just a mystery.
But that's not a problem----varied likes & dislikes is a good thing. Heaven forbid if everyone was always after the same products---that would be like a MAC release
on crack all day, everyday!!!