Chanel

Dominique33

Thank you :) yes it is a peachy pink but hard to say if it is more peachy than pink lol, " Chéri" is subtle and so wearable. I am a huge fan of RC, back in 2010 Peter Philips created of one of the most classy lipsticks of all times even if since textures have changed .

User38

Thank you
smiles.gif
yes it is a peachy pink but hard to say if it is more peachy than pink lol, " Chéri" is subtle and so wearable. I am a huge fan of RC, back in 2010 Peter Philips created of one of the most classy lipsticks of all times even if since textures have changed .
lol.. I was going to mention it looks much more peachy than pink.. but sometimes colours are skewed by lip natural colour or lighting. It looks great on you Dominique!

Dominique33

lol.. I was going to mention it looks much more peachy than pink.. but sometimes colours are skewed by lip natural colour or lighting. It looks great on you Dominique!
Thank you so much I am brushing now and I think my lips are my only asset ::))) LOL ! That is why I am a lipstick woman:)

Dominique33

Bright , so bright ! Nice if you could swatch it on the thread " Name that Lippie ", a great thread featuring a lot of beautiful lipsticks any brand :) Thanks !

Medgal07

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet - L'Eclatante#42

Another one of my favorites---your swatches are absolutely gorgeous---thanks for posting them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

Bright , so bright ! Nice if you could swatch it on the thread " Name that Lippie ", a great thread featuring a lot of beautiful lipsticks any brand
smiles.gif
Thanks !
I love that thread but I'm afraid I'll be buying more lipstick as a result. My stash runneth over!!
thud.gif

Dominique33

LOL yes you might purchase some more :)))) this thread is a true bunch of enablers but Medgal in fact we just share ;) great swatches there !

Medgal07

LOL yes you might purchase some more
smiles.gif
))) this thread is a true bunch of enablers but Medgal in fact we just share
winks.gif
great swatches there !
Oh I love the thread and the beautiful faces and swatches--it's really very special. The only issue that I see is that
Meddy (as HG calls me) here has no willpower!
girlhaha.gif