Change of hairstyle

purple_pumpkin

As the title says, i want to change my hair style, I'm in the process off getting out of black, as I want to become a bruinette.
I know I want something shorter, above the shoulders.
I want something that is not to needy, i want to wash, dry and be able to go out without constant styling.
I don't want bangs, as I just grew them out (what a painful process
thmbdn.gif
)

This is my current hairstyle (pics are 2-3 month old, so my hair i now longer), I don't like it at all
ssad.gif

Photo-0332.jpg

Photo-0410.jpg

Photo-0409.jpg

purrtykitty

A blunt bob is always super chic and easy to maintain. You could even ask to have it tapered shorter in the back for a more of a modern take.

GLAMORandGORE

i think a pixie cut would look great on you, however they almost always have bangs. pixie cuts are very wash and wear, so it's not hard to maintain either.

Meisje

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
A blunt bob is always super chic and easy to maintain. You could even ask to have it tapered shorter in the back for a more of a modern take.

I agree with this... get a bob just above the shoulders, so that your hair doesn't sit on them anymore, and if you feel you want to go shorter still, then you can do so afterwards. I find cutting hair above the shoulders is enough to make styling it feel really different! And if it's a bob, you can let it air-dry without styling if you need to.

Meisje

I can't actually see the first pic --- I just get a message about hotlinking. But the second pic is exactly what I was thinking of. I think a swingy bob like that would be awesome on you.

lechat

Bangs with pixie cuts aren't quite the same as bangs with longer hair. MUCH easier to deal with.