Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif

I got the Miracle eye wand today! Will keep you posted on how i like it if i ever succeed in finding out how to dispense the product!!
001_unsure.gif
girlhaha.gif
lol.gif
lmao.gif

CrimsonQuill157

Wow. Just take a pic of the item and recontact them. CQ, you have the right to expect a perfect new item----pursue it!!!
I know but I'm just so frustrated at this point that I don't even care. It seems like a production issue since it's coming directly from CT so the third one probably will be exactly the same. At least I didn't spend full price. But I'll never buy CT again because this is insane.

MACGirl13

Can anyone confirm if the Gold Bar is indeed going to be available as part of the Holiday 2015 collection here in the US?

laurennnxox

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I was wondering when the new foundation would be available in the US? I want to try it! The lightest shade looks great for me.

laurennnxox

March 2016! ((
MARCH!
ohboy.gif

Thank you!

I have still yet to find my HG foundation. Y205 in the new MUFE HD is a perfect match but I don't love the formula. Too Faced was supposed to come out with lighter shades of BTW foundation but I haven't heard anything about it again since....

Vineetha

MARCH! :eek:hboy: Thank you! I have still yet to find my HG foundation. Y205 in the new MUFE HD is a perfect match but I don't love the formula. Too Faced was supposed to come out with lighter shades of BTW foundation but I haven't heard anything about it again since....
I knowwwww!! I am dying to try it too!!

GreenEyedAllie

MARCH! :eek:hboy: Thank you! I have still yet to find my HG foundation. Y205 in the new MUFE HD is a perfect match but I don't love the formula. Too Faced was supposed to come out with lighter shades of BTW foundation but I haven't heard anything about it again since....
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new MUFE HD either. The sticks are glorious, though, but nothing matches me. :(

delicatewhimsy

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I was wondering when the new foundation would be available in the US? I want to try it! The lightest shade looks great for me. 
We share the same skin tone if I remember correctly. A British friend of mine is sending me a bottle which is supposed to be here next week. I will post swatches for you

Monsy

MARCH!
ohboy.gif

Thank you!

I have still yet to find my HG foundation. Y205 in the new MUFE HD is a perfect match but I don't love the formula. Too Faced was supposed to come out with lighter shades of BTW foundation but I haven't heard anything about it again since....
have you tried any of the lancome foundations? they have amazing color range (30+ shades)

mkoparanova

I got the foundation and the concealer today
yahoo.gif
I really want to clean my makeup and try them now but it's nearly 8 pm, so there's no point
sigh.gif

laurennnxox

have you tried any of the lancome foundations? they have amazing color range (30+ shades)
I've tried the Teint Idole 24H in their newest shade 90N (I've also tried 100N before 90 came out) and I looove the formula but it's still not a great match for me. My neck is super super fair and neutral so if it oxidizes a tiny bit it's very obvious, even with careful blending down into my neck.

Monsy

I've tried the Teint Idole 24H in their newest shade 90N (I've also tried 100N before 90 came out) and I looove the formula but it's still not a great match for me. My neck is super super fair and neutral so if it oxidizes a tiny bit it's very obvious, even with careful blending down into my neck. 
How about teint miracle?

maeonsaturday

My Bond Girl totally dropped out of its tube when I received it today! Urgh. I didn't like the color anyway but gotta say that's the first time that has happened to any CT lippie purchase for me.