Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

coffeewithcream

Well the Spring app is having 20% off everything and you can use it multiple times so I bought Very Victoria, Mesmerizing Mink color chameleon, and the red holiday makeup bag with the lipstick pull. I wish they had the blushes and lip pencils sold on their own and not in sets because I really want Love Glow and Pillow Talk.
Can someone provide a link where you can obtain the Spring app - I have looked but not found it. Thanks!!

delicatewhimsy

Thanks for posting! Do you have any shades of Sheer Glow to compare to MF color-wise?
a28abe93_image.jpeg
3d17583c_image.jpeg
I have Mont Blanc in Sheer Glow. CT on the left and Nars on the right

Mazi

I picked up silver leopard a few days ago, the kohl pencil stays put all day. [ATTACHMENT=1225]20151115_191024.jpg (941k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

ashievic

Yesterday, I wore Silver Leopard on one eye and the On the Prowl. No one could tell they were not the same....I do like Gold Digger, it flips between Jeep green to bronze. I also like the Indigo. On me it pulls more grey, and I love grey shadow. I put it on, then used a brush to apply a light dusting of Silver Leopard. Lovely, I must admit.

Medgal07

Got Silver Leopard and On the Prowl along with the fat pencils of Gold Digger, Mink, and Indigo. I love the ease of the fat pencils. I was once again surprised at the size of the powder shadow. Will play later, got to get cooking, big catering b'day party luncheon today.
Can't wait to hear what you think of the powder shadow----and yes they are miniature. I hope the catering gig went well.

Medgal07

I'm debating the huntress, on the prowl, or neither...any thoughts??
I got On the Prowl and was disappointed that the color wasn't pure burgundy----but I really like the look that I was able to construct with it.
It didn't rock my world---for me, one and done.

Medgal07

Yesterday, I wore Silver Leopard on one eye and the On the Prowl. No one could tell they were not the same....I do like Gold Digger, it flips between Jeep green to bronze. I also like the Indigo. On me it pulls more grey, and I love grey shadow. I put it on, then used a brush to apply a light dusting of Silver Leopard. Lovely, I must admit.
Sounds really nice Ash!!!
eyelove.gif

ashievic

I have found better results using a brush vs. the finger as shown in the CT video for powder shadows. As well as building up slowly. Or you can easily become a walking disco ball. I also found using the Violet fat pencil then On the Prowl makes it a better color. If you are looking for a burgundy, please consider the Elizabeth Violet eyeliner and the fat pencil in Amethyst. That is burgundy and does work well with the Chanel Vamp collection.

I only own one of the older fat pencils, Amethyst. I seem to like to like the new ones better. More color shifts at least to me. I love sparkles and funky changing eye colors!!!! I did not have the issues with the color moving on the eyeliner that came with the eyeshadows. Which was a relief for my hooded eyes.

ashievic

I am also thinking Gold Digger no need to get the Huntress. Since it does do the color shift to amber. Also it really easy to over do the powder shadow so to me, not office friendly. If you work behind a bar, it will be fine. Gee, maybe that is why I like to bartend, since sparkles are expected and I get better tips. I survived catering the b'day party. Yes, I am thrilled to have gotten the job. Yet, to me I think I think it is a bit goofy to drop a ton of money for a b'day party for child who is only 1. Yet, I know people think I am goofy for what I spend on makeup.....

Medgal07

I have found better results using a brush vs. the finger as shown in the CT video for powder shadows. As well as building up slowly. Or you can easily become a walking disco ball. I also found using the Violet fat pencil then On the Prowl makes it a better color. If you are looking for a burgundy, please consider the Elizabeth Violet eyeliner and the fat pencil in Amethyst. That is burgundy and does work well with the Chanel Vamp collection.

I only own one of the older fat pencils, Amethyst. I seem to like to like the new ones better. More color shifts at least to me. I love sparkles and funky changing eye colors!!!! I did not have the issues with the color moving on the eyeliner that came with the eyeshadows. Which was a relief for my hooded eyes.
I'm a brush girl all the way---hate using my fingers to apply makeup. For whatever reason burgundy seems to be a tough color for the makeup industry.
I'll check out EV eyeliner!!! Thanks Ash!!!

Medgal07

I am also thinking Gold Digger no need to get the Huntress. Since it does do the color shift to amber. Also it really easy to over do the powder shadow so to me, not office friendly. If you work behind a bar, it will be fine. Gee, maybe that is why I like to bartend, since sparkles are expected and I get better tips. I survived catering the b'day party. Yes, I am thrilled to have gotten the job. Yet, to me I think I think it is a bit goofy to drop a ton of money for a b'day party for child who is only 1. Yet, I know people think I am goofy for what I spend on makeup.....
The first time that I used On the Prowl I applied it very lightly---perhaps that's why I like the look----it was daytime friendly.

Sabrunka

I'm sending my "on the prowl" back to beautylish tomorrow. It's just too similar to the huntress, and I like the huntress more. I wish the base color was the same as the sparkle color though. I wore the huntress on my eyes yesterday and from far away it just looked black.

Latest posts