Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

fur4elise

Thank you so much! Girl I LOVE that duo. Makes me feel all glamorous and what not...:blush:
You are already glamorous...I look to you as a beauty muse...you were the one who got me to buy my first super special lipstick! The Tatcha Kyoto Red!

mac_aiken

I totally overlooked this line until I picked up a tube of Legendary Lashes mascara at Nordstrom mascara madness recently. I haven't purchased anything else yet but I've been eyeing the Rock N Kohl in Elizabeth Violet, Hel's Bells lipstick, Bad Romance lip liner and the Vintage Vamp look (which is a steal at that price and you can do 3 payments at Beautylish). Thoughts?

Alysse011

I totally overlooked this line until I picked up a tube of Legendary Lashes mascara at Nordstrom mascara madness recently. I haven't purchased anything else yet but I've been eyeing the Rock N Kohl in Elizabeth Violet, Hel's Bells lipstick, Bad Romance lip liner and the Vintage Vamp look (which is a steal at that price and you can do 3 payments at Beautylish). Thoughts?

I have the brown Rock N Kohl liner and really love the formula and color. I also have one of her lip liners, Pink Venus, and it's my second favorite liner. i have a few other items too, and I like them all so far. I would like to try an eyeshadow palette eventually.

MaryJane

I got sucked in by the 'Dreamy' look and purchased the Legendary Muse palette, Rock n Kohl liner, and Secret Salma. They were delivers today and look so pretty. I can't wait to try them out tomorrow. I don't have anything like the LM palette - it will be a nice change of pace from all of my brown/bronze/neutral shadows.

After this, no more makeup shopping for a while. At least until well into 2017. I purchased too much stuff I don't need during the Sephora sale - for example the Nars dual intensity blush palette and both Sarah Moon blushes. Who needs this much blush? LOL. I really need to sort through my stash, At this point I've lost track of what I have.

mac_aiken

I bought Hel's Bells lipstick this week. The formula is amazing. The Vintage Vamp look will be here tomorrow (along with Wayne Goss The Airbrush). Can't wait to play!

MaryJane

my local Nordstrom now has a CT makeup counter! It was so nice to see the colors in person.

The makeup artist couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. He taught me some tips for contouring and bronzing with the Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette. His recommendation for lipstick was Bond Girl. This wasn't even on my radar but once I tried it on I was in love.

Last edited:

peanut

So I contacted charlottetilbury.com to ask about this new Instant Palette. I adore my two Instant Palettes and use them all the time. I would love to see more colors!! They replied: "The palette will be a new set of colors, but unfortunately we are unable to confirm the type of palette." I wonder if that means it's not an Instant Palette but a regular quad. Looking forward to finding out!

Latest posts