Chartru and Canton Candy Paints Have ToD

MAC_Whore

I knew it was a matter of time before MAC DCd these, considering their recent actions.

I am disappointed to see these go. They are great colours. They have a shimmer and opacity that I don't think is possible in Paint Pots.

Between Paints and Shadesticks DCs, all we are being left with is the neutrals. Um...yuck.

AudreyNicole

I am not surprised that they are starting to discontiue these, but it does surprise me that THOSE 2 were the first to go. There are a few paints that I have never heard anyone talk about. I'd think they would get rid of those first. When/if Bare Canvas gets the axe, I am buying out my store and counter!

-moonflower-

I really wanted to get Chartru, so I went to my counter yesterday in the hopes they'd have one left, but no luck.
ssad.gif

Pimpinett

I bought Chartru in December last year, after seeing some rumours about this. The local MAC disk hadn't heard about it being dc'd then, but I'm very glad I did.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpinett
I bought Chartru in December last year, after seeing some rumours about this. The local MAC disk hadn't heard about it being dc'd then, but I'm very glad I did.

stores usually do all their rtv/dc long after the counters do. even the girls at my counter didn't know about lots of stuff getting the boot until i told em, cause i keep updated as to what's going on on the website.