Cheap cosmetic wedges and retractable powder brush?

bubbleys

Hi! I am going over the border soon (to the US) and was wondering where I can get some cheap cosmetic wedges? (The triangle ones) I usually buy them here in Canada from Shoppers (Quo brand) but they're pretty pricey if it's not 40% off. Where do you guys suggest going and how much are they? My mom and I go through them like crazy as she hates using brushes and I like to put them in my bag when I'm at school/too tired to wash my brushes.

Alsoo, I'm looking for a retractable powder brush that is decently priced to put in my bag. All the ones I've seen at Sephora are pretty expensive and I already have a good standard powder brush so I don't want to spend too much.

Nicala

In the states, you can find the wedge sponges anywhere. They have them in Rite Aid, Sally's beauty supply, Target, Walmart, etc.

And a good retractable powder brush is Ecotool's retractable brush. It's synthetic & soft, not floppy.

BadLeslie

In the states, you can find the wedge sponges anywhere. They have them in Rite Aid, Sally's beauty supply, Target, Walmart, etc.

And a good retractable powder brush is Ecotool's retractable brush. It's synthetic & soft, not floppy.

I second this exactly. The other day, I saw a pack of 30 latex (or latex-free) sponges at Target for less than $2. Similarly, the Ecotools retractable powder brush is like $12 or $13 at CVS. It's the cheapest retractable brush I've found. I keep one in my purse to brush on blot powder during the day. It works perfectly.