Cheap hollywood-style mirror made with stuff from IKEA

michelle37

Hope that helps
smiles.gif
nice set-up

PattyV

Hi there,

Is it possible to provide step by step instructions with regards to the wiring of the lamps?

Greatly appreciate it.

Patty

meleftie

This is very dramatic and affordable, thank you for the tips! I see a trip to Ikea in my future this weekend. :ymca:

Mac4Megan

Next time I go to IKEA I will be getting a whole new vanity setup! Including the supplies for this mirror! Thanx for posting

carmiebell

OMG this is life-changing I just recently spent $400 on the Vanity Girl mirror but clearly could have just done this! Maybe for my next makeup setup. lol.

Ivonne383

I did it! Lol (well actually my cousin set it up for me) Everything purchased at ikea! Under $100.00 spent for mirror and lights.
4661c146_image.jpeg

Ivonne383

I will look up the receipt tonight when I get home. I cant seem to find it on the ikea website now. I bought it at the ikea store two weeks ago for a little over $25.00. :)

AMxoxo

I will look up the receipt tonight when I get home. I cant seem to find it on the ikea website now. I bought it at the ikea store two weeks ago for a little over $25.00. :)
Yeah, i couldnt find it on the website either. I wanted to make a trip out to ikea and get this mirror! Please let me know when you can!! =)

MaitaiFluff

I keep updating my SO with posts from this thread in hopes that I get a new handmade (via IKEA) vanity area for my birthday. He can find his inner Tim "the tool man" Taylor.

veronica8690

could you please email me and tell me how to change this wiring to a plug in! everyone at home depot and lowes has been unhelpful! [email protected]. This would be such a great help! Btw, i wish my lights didnt have that stupid circle. you are lucky you got your lights before they changed the design. thanks!

Gatton

I've tried checking out the Dutch IKEA website, but we don't seem to have those lights, only a waaay bigger panel for about €50. Might have to visit IKEA some time, I've never been there! Might be moving this year though, so better not mess around too much with my room because I might have to take it all down again! Haha ><

honey on boost

could you please email me and tell me how to change this wiring to a plug in! everyone at home depot and lowes has been unhelpful! [email protected]. This would be such a great help! Btw, i wish my lights didnt have that stupid circle. you are lucky you got your lights before they changed the design. thanks!
The circle comes off the lights and you should be able to google instructions on the wiring.

Latest posts