Cheek + Eye Recs for NARS Sibera

saizine

I've really been fancying a simple eye look, since school has started again and I suddenly have to get up about an hour and a half earlier than I did last year. I've been doing a simple winged liner with my favourite liquid liner (Kat Von D's Autograph Liner in Romantico, recently discontinued - any rec's for dupes for that, as well? I have heard that UD's Liner in Smog is close) but after seeing one of the models for the VV collection, I've really been wanting to try that sort of look. I reckon that they used Melon pigment under the liner, but I already planned to purchase that so I'm treating myself this weekend.

But are there any other similar colours out there in pressed pan form? Pigments are a bit fiddly for everyday morning use, especially if I'm in a rush. I was considering colors like Woodwinked, Retrospeck, All That Glitters... any opinions/recs? If there is a fourth color that would go with those MAC colors, I may end up making a quad.

Also, I've fallen in love with MAC Desert Rose and Illamasqua Hussy blushes... any recs for similar colours? I've heard that MAC Fleur Power is similar to Desert Rose...

Any price points/brands are welcome. Thanks in advance!

hotti82

retrospeck, all that glitters and woodwinked are all faves of mine; especially in a crunch; if you're thinking about a fourth, what about brule, ricepaper, honeylust or naked lunch? for the cheek color in the photo, nars has one called lovejoy that's very similar; a bit more costly than MAC, but very nice, blends super easy and gives the face just a hint of "sun kiss"...lol...