Chef costume for Halloween

socalledemo

So, my sister is going to be a chef for Halloween and I am totally lost as to what to do for her makeup. The costume is only black and white so I was thinking something colorful, but I really have no ideas. Any recommendations?

gildedangel

If she is a chef, then I would not do much makeup at all, maybe winged liner at the most. I have never seen a chef with colorful makeup before, but you could get away with a bright lip.

socalledemo

I know chefs don't normally wear colorful make up (nor have I ever seen one that does) but she really wants colorful, and when I say chef (I know I should have clarified) I meant like a pastry chef/baker type person.

kariii

Is it a slutty chef? haha.. you know what I mean.. because most outfits are.. and a smokey eye with silvers or browns is always a safe choice.. with any halloween outfit!

socalledemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
Is it a slutty chef? haha.. you know what I mean.. because most outfits are.. and a smokey eye with silvers or browns is always a safe choice.. with any halloween outfit!

No, she's a very conservative 14 year old. But yes, I do know what you mean. Thank you for your imput. ^^

blazeno.8

I think it would be fun if you did something like confection makeup that you find. I'm thinking of like candy accents. I'm thinking something along the lines of what DoeDeere does?

BEA2LS

at first i thought a cherry red lip and black eyeliner
but for a pastry chef, maybe some frosty eyeshadow (white, with shimmery pink accents), a shimmery cheek and pink lipstick might look nice. it's halloween and any costume can be anything.