chill and dame edna

ticki

looky what i got to take a sneak peek of today!

chillanddameedna.jpg

they're both pretty awesome possum.

DominicanBarbie

aww selfish me..I kept trying to click on the picture to make it bigger!! Chill looks sooo pretty!!!!!

Thanks for enlarging them!!!!!
smiles.gif

abbyquack

That's awesome, thanks for sharing! Why were they setting up so early? Now seeing the photos makes me want it all!!

ticki

dunno, i was there when the ups and dhl guys made their deliveries and they were opening the boxes and were like OMG! lucky me!

ticki

i was looking at all the promos for the collections and was like meh i'm probably gonna pass. seeing them in person is a whole other thing. i'm definitely gonna be picking some stuff up now.

ticki

i couldn't buy anything yet, they were just unboxing and making room and setting up the display. i snapped the pic before they put it in the back room. it's not due to be released until after christmas, i believe. too bad i didn't have more time or i would have swatched and taken pics of everything. =(

Simply Elegant

I'm not at all interested in the dame edna collection now but almost everything in the chill collection is so pretty.

ticki

the piggies are actually reflects glitters.

reflects transparent teal and reflects antique gold if i remember correctly.

oh, and the new liner in the chill collection is a felt tip liner like the chanel pen. all of you who were waiting for that, rejoice and get ready to buy lots of backups because i dunno if it's gonna become a perm item.

ticki

i didn't get to play with the shadows but the black one looks like black tied with gold flecks instead of silver. very pretty.

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
all of you who were waiting for that, rejoice and get ready to buy lots of backups because i dunno if it's gonna become a perm item.

umm it said the the colour story that it would be perm at mac stores. what doyou know your not telling us?!?!
shockt.gif