Chillblue, Tilt, Au Contraire etc FOTD (PIC HEAVY)

Makeupluvr

Ok, the pics did not turn out nearly as good as I had hoped. They don't show how good this look really turned out (not to be conceited or anything). Here is what I used(I do my m/u at work in the bathroom on my lunch break, LOL. And I left my regular face m/u at home (opps) so I used what I had.):

Face
-MAC Blot in Medium
-MAC Select Coverup in NC20 under eyes and where needed
-Mocha blush on apples of cheeks and cheekbones
-Naked pigment on apples of cheeks

Eyes
-Blue Yonder e/k as base on lid and to line upper and lower lash line
-Chillblue on inner half of eyelid
-Tilt on outer half of eyelid
-Silverbleu shadstic in outer 1/2 of crease and outer <
- Au Contraire on top of Silverblue, and outer 1/3-1/2 of lower lashline
-Seedy Pearl under arch of eyebrow to highlight
-Naked pigment on inner 1/2 of eye above crease, down around tear duct, and near bridge of nose
-Permaplum on inner rims
-Maybelline volume expess wp in black on upper and lower lashes

Lips
-Dervish to line
-Clutured l/g

Hope you all like! Again, please keep in mind that the pics did NOT turn out good! AND I look mean in the full face pic, LOL. Also, I am not creasing, the space where I dont have a base the colors are more sheer and w/the flash it looks like I am creasing but IRL you can see the color is just more sheer. Ok. LOL.

Thanks for letting me share =)

346591.jpeg

346592.jpeg

346594.jpeg

346593.jpeg

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I think this look is HOT!

Thanks Groupie! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your tutorials!b It's ALL your fault that I want the 187 brush! =)

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
It looks really good, I want to try it!

Your brows have an amazing arch!

Thank you zena! I am SUCH an eyebrow freak, LOL. I am always checking out peoples eyebrows and I still don't have mine the way I want them so your compliment means a lot! =)

Makeupluvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by zena
LOL I am, too! Brows are very important, hehe. I've had mine waxed a few times but I was so scared they would mess em up.. I stopped going needless to say. :p I just need my hot pink Tweezermans and a 10x mirror.

LOL. Hot pink! HOW cute is that! I have only had my eyebrows waxed 1 time, and that was 1 time when I was like 14 and worked at a hair salon, LOL. I am always worried they will make me look weird, LOL. So I am a plucker, and I pluck like EVERY day! And 10x mirrors are the bomb!
th_wink3.gif