China Glaze and NYX Haul :) More tomorrow!

UndeadSuburbia

Hey everyone. I finally got pics of my latest hauls. The pics are great cause my kids starting fighting and I had to play referee lol. But here we go:

NYX from Shopcraze.com:

kittenshaul031.jpg

Round Lipstick - Hebe
Mascara - Brown
Long Lip Pencil - Cabaret
Candy Glitter Liner - Silver
Round Lipgloss - True Red
Slim Eye Pencil - Silver
Jumbo Eye Pencil - Cherry
Trio Eyeshadow - White/Grey/Black

China Glaze from Transdesign.com:

kittenshaul030.jpg

Awaken
On the Prowl
Sexy on the Beach
Red Stallion (not pictured)
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat (not pictured)

I'm also super excited for tomorrow. I'm heading to Shoppers because Annabelle is on sale, and then I'm heading to my closest Sally Beauty to check out some more polish. I'll be sure to post those pics tomorrow. Thanks everyone for visiting!

Edited:

Well I made it to Shoppers and Sallys and here is what I got:

kittenshaul001.jpg

The best eyeliners ever! (In my opinion lol) Annabelle Smoothliners in Gunmetal, Bronze, Jade, and Meteorite. All on sale for 3.99.
smiles.gif

kittenshaul002.jpg

And of course more China Glaze in Coconut Kiss, Liquid Leather, Red Stallion (the one that wasn't pictured before), Japanese Koi, Red Pearl, and Tree Hugger.

Now I'm only waiting for some more NYX and my first Konad to come in the mail.
greengrin.gif
I think I officially have a problem lol. Thanks again for stopping by.

UndeadSuburbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by elb154
Enjoy your new things. I will have to check out that ShopCraze website some more.

I love ordering from them. The prices are some of the best I've seen online and the shipping is really cheap. I have another order on the way hehe. I've ordered multiple times and have never had an issue.
smiles.gif

Caramel_QT

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadSuburbia
I love ordering from them. The prices are some of the best I've seen online and the shipping is really cheap. I have another order on the way hehe. I've ordered multiple times and have never had an issue.
smiles.gif

Thanks that is good to know.

I wonder if Annabelle is on sale near me. I'll have to check to see if I have a flyer around here somewhere...

UndeadSuburbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
Thanks that is good to know.

I wonder if Annabelle is on sale near me. I'll have to check to see if I have a flyer around here somewhere...

I checked the Shoppers Drugs Mart flyer and it says single eyeshadows and smoothliners are on sale for 3.99. I'm planning on stocking up on smoothliners. Everything else I usually get at Walmart cause they're cheaper but the smoothliners are 4 something there regularly so this is a good deal. And the sale ends today. But if you check out flyerland.com or .ca? you can check out updated flyers there.
smiles.gif

UndeadSuburbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraling
Yumm, don't you love Awaken?.
smiles.gif

Oh yeah, I think it's one of the ones I'm most excited to wear. I can't wait until I get the Konad and try some designs with it.

Latest posts