China Glaze Haul & Stash

trincess

Hi guys, remember my last China Glaze Haul? Well, another batch has arrived, this time from Head2Toebeauty. I've taken pictures of my stash, and you can see the polishes from the haul whose names I wrote in pink.

5-22.jpg

3-35.jpg

2-41.jpg

1-42.jpg

4-30.jpg

Remember, the colors you see might not be accurate because of my camera and weird light. I suggest you to check out the nailgal site before buying any nailpolish online =)

I'm going to get 11 more including emerald sparkle and for audrey, and that's all! =D

GlamQueen21

WOW!!!! I've been dying to try some China Glaze nail polishes for awhile!! I now want to go to Sally's and get a bunch of them!!!

trincess

thank you so much guys =) <3
tantalize me is a lilac-blue duochrome indeed, and it was the only one I couldn't find a swatch anywhere - and the only one I don't like yet. It looks so weird on my nails, but maybe I'll get used to it...

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I was just about to say "wheres for audrey?
ssad.gif
" but then I saw that you're getting it! yayy!

Is For Audrey so special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
thank you so much guys =) <3
tantalize me is a lilac-blue duochrome indeed, and it was the only one I couldn't find a swatch anywhere - and the only one I don't like yet. It looks so weird on my nails, but maybe I'll get used to it...

Oh, I think I know what you mean. I have what you describe with Varicose Violet from MAC.

Holy Rapture

Awesome haul! Doesn't head2toebeauty allow you to check the shipping cost until after you've given all your billing details ??!!
blink.gif

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
Awesome haul! Doesn't head2toebeauty allow you to check the shipping cost until after you've given all your billing details ??!!
blink.gif

they send you an e-mail, and you have to reply to confirm =)

bis, varicose violet is so much better, let me tell you that =)
and for audrey is even in my dreams sometimes. I've ordered it via first class mail, but I think it got lost, so I'm going to order it via priority mail international when I have money, along with emerald sparkle and shower together =)

thank you so much everyone! <3

Shadowy Lady

nice haul
smiles.gif
you have a good China Glaze stash. Mine used to be all OPI but my ChG collection is slowly growing now