China Glaze Metro and Haunting Collections for FALL 2011

RayannaBanana

Just wondering if anyone knows the actual release dates for these 2 new fall collections. I was told August 1st for Metro and Aug 13th for Haunting but when I asked Sally's they had no idea what I was talking about and told me there were no release for August. So I don't know when these are actually coming out since no ones what I am talking about.

I always thought the release dates for the US and Canada were the same at least that what I've noticed anyway. Can anyone confirm when everything is actually being release?

I also asked one of the Chatters salons in town and they to didn't know what I was talking about.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about Haunting, but Metro should be out already. I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago from ebay and got them today :)
I've also seen it in some online shops.

sonu

Metro is already released here in US.. I already ordered from trans design but I have no idea about haunting.. Sorry but thats all I know.. no idea about Canada.. but i believe you can order from transdesign.

RayannaBanana

I don't know about Haunting, but Metro should be out already. I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago from ebay and got them today :)
I've also seen it in some online shops.
Thanks! I don't get why no one knows what I'm talking about everywhere I ask. It a little frustrating. Today is a holiday so I don't know if that's why everything is messed up. I guess I'll just have to look for myself rather then asking.

RayannaBanana

I usually just get them from Sally's or Chatters Salons. But both of them don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

RayannaBanana

oooh what is the haunting collection all about? :)

It's the Halloween Collection! :)

I was just told by someone on the Sally's facebook page that this 2 collections will be out in September and October. I thought they were both out this month as I've been reading but I guess not?

UrbanSweetheart

that silver & gold look like they have potential! and I can't wait to get my hands on that glow-in-the-dark polish

It's the Halloween Collection! :)

I was just told by someone on the Sally's facebook page that this 2 collections will be out in September and October. I thought they were both out this month as I've been reading but I guess not?

londonhermit

I just picked up the halloween collection Thursday. I picked up the cremes the crackle and the glow in the dark I passed on.

dixie

So far, I've got: Skyscraper, Urban Night and Midnight Magic. I was going to pick up Concrete Catwalk today in Sally's but realized I left my coupon at home - I know...DUH! They're holding it for me til tomorrow.

MAChostage

I'm wearing Concrete Catwalk on my hands now. I love this shade!

So far, I've got: Skyscraper, Urban Night and Midnight Magic. I was going to pick up Concrete Catwalk today in Sally's but realized I left my coupon at home - I know...DUH! They're holding it for me til tomorrow.