chocolate-scented lipgloss/lipbalm

charismaticlime

As nice as MAC's vanilla-scented lip products are, lately I've been in the mood for a chocolate-scented lip product. Anyone know of any?

veilchen

I've never tried it myself, but I know that Lush has such a lip balm: Chocolate Whipstick. HTH!

NikkiHorror

Too-Faced makes a chocolate scented-flavoured gloss called Chocolate Diamond. I've never tried it, but I remember our Too-Faced girl saying it was her favorite.

prinzessin784

I've tried a lot of different chocolate balms/glosses and in my opinion they all taste pretty nasty. There's something about fake chocolate flavoring that just is really hard to recreate and make it taste like the real thing. If you do find one that is good though let us all know!!

tinagrzela

I usually hate chocolate smelling lip balm or gloss, but I own both Philosophy's Milkman and Hot Chocolate lip glosses and they are both amazing!!! They smell sooooo much like their namesake and they taste sweet!

Calhoune

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilchen
I've never tried it myself, but I know that Lush has such a lip balm: Chocolate Whipstick. HTH!

I love this one! It smells great and makes your lips supersoft
smiles.gif
It's good it doesn't taste anything like chocolate though or it'd be gone a long time ago..

Showgirl

I don't know the exact name of the product, but a couple of years ago I had a Bonne Belle lipbalm thing that came in a rollerball, had a light milky-chocolate colour and sparkle when on the lip, and was scented and flavoured with rich chocolate fudge. It was great and I can't get it again because it's an American brand and I'm in the UK, but perhaps you ladies might have better luck finding the product. It was luscious.

juli

Isn't sinnamon lustreglass more of chocolate smell than vanilla ish?

I like the color of sinnamon but its that chocolate ish scent that makes me not use it daily.

darkbeauty27

TIGI has a part of their cosmetics line devoted to chocolate lipgloss.
Shades are:

Mocha Cappuccino
Chocolate Truffle
Chocolate Raspberry
Mint Chocolate
Chocolate Cherry

I have the Chocolate Raspberry and it smells great and is a nice pinky shade. I also have some more. If you want to swap or buy one from me for cheap let me know. I have 15 or so of them.

http://www.tigihaircare.com/

Go under Salon Finder to find a salon in your area that carries TIGI cosmetics.