Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

beautycool

Just nothing and me nude ? Are they both different in colour ? Obviously both are nudes but is one darker than the other Has anyone got both ? Just finished work and getting ready to go to the hosputal to have another scan so I'm just hanging around at home catching up on here making time go quicker !!!! What can I say I love my lipstick and need want other colours :) still not sure which to go for !!!

KiKi Kontour

I think Zoulou was the first one that I ordered too Kiki---It's just so pretty. I have both Saki and Maya and I've worn Saki EVERYDAY since I purchased it. I like Maya w/Me Nude.

lol.gif
RE: Your lunch this week!!!

lol.gif
Laughed so hard I cried, peed & snorted
th_roll1.gif
I couldn't stop laughing enough for Hubs to understand what I was saying, so he read it himself.
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
Hmmmm....I'm thinkin Maya is my flesh tone type color and puts me in the mind frame of mac cork or stripdown but since I think I was meant to be darker than what I am I wanna go for Saki but think it'll be more of a mac chestnut type liner...what u think?

maeonsaturday

Is RL Matte and Satin a similar color? I'm contemplating whether to get the satin now that the matte turned out somewhat brownish on me. :-/

Sugar & Spice

So surprise surprise my matte RL came in good condition. BUT it looked very strange on my lips, like more brownish red than red-red. I had not seen this on other swatches or pics online. :-( So it's going back.

Do you guys think the satin would be the same? Does the satin and matte color look the same on you guys, just different texture?

Texture-wise it was nice. It did not drag and did not emphasize lines or dryness, but if I'm being totally honest, I did feel it was a tad overrated. I was kinda expecting to fall out of my chair with this one. But that may have been me being blindsighted shocked by the color.
The satin is more bluer based so it might work better for you.

LauraLara

Two more arrived today! Bikini is less of a baby pink that I hoped, it's more of a daytime sophisticated pink. Which is nice, but baby pink is kind of my thing. But Miss Loubi, on the other hand, is TOTALLY what I hoped. It's a bright, intense, amazing coral. Very reddish but definitely pink enough that it's not red and orange enough that it's not pink. That's how I like my corals. When you think it's red your brain says no way, it's pink. So then when you think, okay, it's pink, your brain says no way, it's orange. and so on and so forth. and it's intense and saturated and bright, like YSL 52. Very happy. Just waiting on the last two and I can get swatching. Last two are the rouge matte and just nothing. I THINK they'll be here tomorrow, since I ordered them within a day of the two that came today, but they're from a different store so I can't guarantee it.

Medgal07

Hmmmm....I'm thinkin Maya is my flesh tone type color and puts me in the mind frame of mac cork or stripdown but since I think I was meant to be darker than what I am I wanna go for Saki but think it'll be more of a mac chestnut type liner...what u think?
I'm getting a lot of wear out of both, and Ada which is really dark arrived today. I need it to go with Djalouzi!!!
Maya is lighter than Cork. Maya is light like MAC Subculture. I'm wearing Maya right now as a base for
Me Nude----spot on match for it but I've worn Safki with more lippies, including Lou Beach, Rouge Louboutin and
Impera. Get the one that you think you'll wear most!!!

Medgal07

So surprise surprise my matte RL came in good condition. BUT it looked very strange on my lips, like more brownish red than red-red. I had not seen this on other swatches or pics online. :-( So it's going back.

Do you guys think the satin would be the same? Does the satin and matte color look the same on you guys, just different texture?

Texture-wise it was nice. It did not drag and did not emphasize lines or dryness, but if I'm being totally honest, I did feel it was a tad overrated. I was kinda expecting to fall out of my chair with this one. But that may have been me being blindsighted shocked by the color.
Oh no
icon_eek.gif
My RL matte is supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare them at that point. Do you have very pigmented lips? I ask because my photo here
wearing RL satin looks true red, but when I wore it to a wedding I used Safki as a base and it pulled deeper / ever so slightly, browinish----which I loved!!!!!

tobysmama

I'm totally disappointed that no one at my job appreciates nice, fancy,sparkly things....I have no one to speak to with this excitement. I must say that I love the sheer finish- my lips didn't dry, flake at all. Anyone has the color Escatin (sheer), me nude,tres décolleté and can give more lip swatches please?

Prettypackages

Two more arrived today! Bikini is less of a baby pink that I hoped, it's more of a daytime sophisticated pink. Which is nice, but baby pink is kind of my thing. But Miss Loubi, on the other hand, is TOTALLY what I hoped. It's a bright, intense, amazing coral. Very reddish but definitely pink enough that it's not red and orange enough that it's not pink. That's how I like my corals. When you think it's red your brain says no way, it's pink. So then when you think, okay, it's pink, your brain says no way, it's orange. and so on and so forth. and it's intense and saturated and bright, like YSL 52. Very happy. Just waiting on the last two and I can get swatching. Last two are the rouge matte and just nothing. I THINK they'll be here tomorrow, since I ordered them within a day of the two that came today, but they're from a different store so I can't guarantee it.

Ohhh I want Miss loubi now!
Quote: Originally Posted by tobysmama

I'm totally disappointed that no one at my job appreciates nice, fancy,sparkly things....I have no one to speak to with this excitement. I must say that I love the sheer finish- my lips didn't dry, flake at all. Anyone has the color Escatin (sheer), me nude,tres décolleté and can give more lip swatches please?
LOL, I can totally relate.

beautycool

I can totally relate too about the sheer finish No dry bitty flakey lips like some lipsticks leave on me even when I do use a base cost or exfoliate my lips . So that's a thumbs up :) it's really nice isn't it Which did you get again ? X

KiKi Kontour

I'm getting a lot of wear out of both, and Ada which is really dark arrived today. I need it to go with Djalouzi!!!
Maya is lighter than Cork. Maya is light like MAC Subculture. I'm wearing Maya right now as a base for
Me Nude----spot on match for it but I've worn Safki with more lippies, including Lou Beach, Rouge Louboutin and
Impera. Get the one that you think you'll wear most!!!
well if maya is lighter than cork im goin for safki esp since u getting more wear from it!! thanx meddy....u good for something lol

maeonsaturday

Awww. You're too sweet
th_kiss.gif

Oh no
icon_eek.gif
My RL matte is supposed to arrive tomorrow, so I'll be able to compare them at that point. Do you have very pigmented lips? I ask because my photo here
wearing RL satin looks true red, but when I wore it to a wedding I used Safki as a base and it pulled deeper / ever so slightly, browinish----which I loved!!!!!
I wouldn't say my lips are very pigmented. Lemme know your thoughts on their difference once you get the matte? :)