Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

JerseyGirl

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
rofl.gif

Missyrocks

Ok! You ladies are taskmasters! Here!
158ec656_IMAG2295_1.jpeg
dbec6925_IMAG2300_1.jpeg
Dayum. That's a hot color! Looks Great on. Finally caved and yesterday bought RL. I hardly ever wear red but saw it on a few different girls with similar coloring and couldn't resist any longer. Always sold out so grabbed it. Enjoy yours.

Missyrocks

I'm awaiting the RL and Just Nothing. In terms of MAC liners, what are you all pairing these with? I'm a liner girl. Never wear lippies sans liner.

ashievic

Allie, you have obviously misplaced your handbook on makeup. Dinner waits, makeup first....you are just out of it. But we still love you!!!!!

GreenEyedAllie

:eyelove: Its so Beautiful & face brightening on you!!! LOVE it
It's beautiful on you!!
Dayum. That's a hot color! Looks Great on. Finally caved and yesterday bought RL. I hardly ever wear red but saw it on a few different girls with similar coloring and couldn't resist any longer. Always sold out so grabbed it. Enjoy yours.
BEAUTIFUL, Allie!! :eyelove:
Awww, thanks guys!!! Made my night! :). I am surprised how much I like this one. It's definitely strawberry, but I like it, and IMO the best packaging! ;) ETA-I hope you love yours, too, [@]Missyrocks[/@]!

GreenEyedAllie

Allie, you have obviously misplaced your handbook on makeup. Dinner waits, makeup first....you are just out of it. But we still love you!!!!!
As you can see from my dark eye circles that are packing bags, I have not slept (ETA, hate my phone) much or well this week, so delusions of this nature are quite possible.