Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

elegant-one

Awesome Sis.
pompom.gif
Total SCORE!!!!!! It's already backordered again until Nov 30.
I was so darn excited. They better not be messing with me like one other time when my order didn't show BO
sweatdrop.gif
Its supposed to ship on my Birthday
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

I was so darn excited. They better not be messing with me like one other time when my order didn't show BO
sweatdrop.gif
Its supposed to ship on my Birthday
greengrin.gif
Oh that's so darned perfect!!!!! That's Wednesday!!!!
yahoo.gif
I hope it ships sooner so it can be your birthday lippie!!!!

th_thstars.gif
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif

elegant-one

Oh that's so darned perfect!!!!! That's Wednesday!!!!
yahoo.gif
I hope it ships sooner so it can be your birthday lippie!!!!

th_thstars.gif
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
Yes!!! That would be cool!!! I just ordered some low navy boots
rofl.gif

Thank you Honey Bunny for the sweet & thoughtful early Birthday Wishes!!
bouquet.gif

Medgal07

Yes!!! That would be cool!!! I just ordered some low navy boots
rofl.gif

Thank you Honey Bunny for the sweet & thoughtful early Birthday Wishes!!
bouquet.gif
Yay for navy boots!!!!! My grey ones arrived Saturday and I wore them Saturday.
th_roll1.gif

I hope t's your best one EVER!!!
th_kiss.gif

beautycool

Hi all Had my birthday yesterday Halloween baby and I wore my sheer red CL being my lips had cleared up I exfoliated them first with elf exfoliater then wore the sheer red I must say lasted four hours it stuck like glue lol plus it left a stain on my lips ( to those that say it doesn't stick try exfoliating like hubby says it may need something to stick too lol ) Anyhow then I reapplied it and lasted three hours with no exfoliater lips as was eating crisps etc and drinking champers it wore off like three hours I found it wore well with exfoliated lips the first go round . My husband said he liked the red on me I said I should think so as it cost a lot He said what I said yeah then I said no it's my fav it's just mac one lol so it cheap He said mmmm it's prob one of those CL lipsticks I sat there and said no lol knowing full well it was I thought how would u know Anyhow I then twigged he was on the CL website a few weeks back and saw the shoes and polish so obviously saw the lipsticks lol I cannot wait to buy more and have a £20 evoucher I need to use still :) so I'm thiking of buying another with the evoucher or do I buy my first charlotte t item I don't know :( there's to much to buy ATM with little money Defo want the chanel brushes I wonder if they sell out quickly

JerseyGirl

Hi all Had my birthday yesterday Halloween baby and I wore my sheer red CL being my lips had cleared up I exfoliated them first with elf exfoliater then wore the sheer red I must say lasted four hours it stuck like glue lol plus it left a stain on my lips ( to those that say it doesn't stick try exfoliating like hubby says it may need something to stick too lol ) Anyhow then I reapplied it and lasted three hours with no exfoliater lips as was eating crisps etc and drinking champers it wore off like three hours I found it wore well with exfoliated lips the first go round . My husband said he liked the red on me I said I should think so as it cost a lot He said what I said yeah then I said no it's my fav it's just mac one lol so it cheap He said mmmm it's prob one of those CL lipsticks I sat there and said no lol knowing full well it was I thought how would u know Anyhow I then twigged he was on the CL website a few weeks back and saw the shoes and polish so obviously saw the lipsticks lol I cannot wait to buy more and have a £20 evoucher I need to use still :) so I'm thiking of buying another with the evoucher or do I buy my first charlotte t item I don't know :( there's to much to buy ATM with little money Defo want the chanel brushes I wonder if they sell out quickly
Happy Birthday!! So glad you had a nice day!!

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Thanks Sis!!! I hope so too.
th_kiss.gif

friends.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Hi all
Had my birthday yesterday Halloween baby and I wore my sheer red CL being my lips had cleared up
I exfoliated them first with elf exfoliater then wore the sheer red I must say lasted four hours it stuck like glue lol plus it left a stain on my lips ( to those that say it doesn't stick try exfoliating like hubby says it may need something to stick too lol )
Anyhow then I reapplied it and lasted three hours with no exfoliater lips as was eating crisps etc and drinking champers it wore off like three hours I found it wore well with exfoliated lips the first go round .

My husband said he liked the red on me
I said I should think so as it cost a lot
He said what I said yeah then I said no it's my fav it's just mac one lol so it cheap
He said mmmm it's prob one of those CL lipsticks I sat there and said no lol knowing full well it was I thought how would u know
Anyhow I then twigged he was on the CL website a few weeks back and saw the shoes and polish so obviously saw the lipsticks lol
I cannot wait to buy more and have a £20 evoucher I need to use still
smiles.gif
so I'm thiking of buying another with the evoucher or do I buy my first charlotte t item I don't know
ssad.gif
there's to much to buy ATM with little money
Defo want the chanel brushes I wonder if they sell out quickly
I hope you had a marvelous day BC
happybirthday.gif