Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

I'm thinking of trying Miss Clichy, hopefully no rust or brick to be found in that one lol
She does look good in them----she''s doing well w/her obsession with them. I enjoy them but I can't imagine daring to wear them around my neck.

cucomelon5

Has anyone compared Belly Bloom and Tres Decollete? I want to pick up one of these, but I'm not sure which to choose!
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Has anyone compared Belly Bloom and Tres Decollete? I want to pick up one of these, but I'm not sure which to choose!
greengrin.gif
I don't have either of those but I recall seeing swatches here on the thread. I think you might find at least swatches, if not some actual comparisons
in the 'Recent Images in this Thread' at the top of the page. Just click on view all and scroll through the pics.

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]  She does look good in them----she''s doing well w/her obsession with them.  I enjoy them but I can't imagine daring to wear them around my neck.[/COLOR]
Lol, no wearing them for me either. It was cute for her video though.

Sugar & Spice

oh my at her...  LOL  She would cringe at the way I store my items, and she is tripping on the cons.  But, man... I have no words.  
Lol I'll admit I didn't listen to the video so I don't know what she said about pros cons. I just forwarded the video to her lip swatches lol

elegant-one

The biggest con was that she mixed up the caps & then one of them was loose & wouldn't fit right.

She looked amazing in all the shades.

Prettypackages

Lol I'll admit I didn't listen to the video so I don't know what she said about pros cons. I just forwarded the video to her lip swatches lol
what EO said. But she's too much for me. I really wanted to hear her cons to see if they were legit, but once I heard them I forwarded to the swatches, which were lovely, and happened to see how she stored them. That was cute.

NaomiH

Has CL vanished from the U.S. Sephora site? Or am I going loco?
http://m.sephora.com/christian-louboutin-beauty?products=all&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sYHFcLRNj&pcrid=64609526537&pdv=m&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAiA3_axBRD5qKDc__XdqQ0SJAC6lecA-LFNUW0aU65DN6vnKmw4Pkd2IY_vPVXWkgGyk9AmMxoCRfXw_wcB

Haven

http://sephora.com/christian-louboutin-beauty?products=all&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sYHFcLRNj&pcrid=64609526537&pdv=m&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAiA3_axBRD5qKDc__XdqQ0SJAC6lecA-LFNUW0aU65DN6vnKmw4Pkd2IY_vPVXWkgGyk9AmMxoCRfXw_wcB
I am on my phone. When I click on this link it says that this page no longer exists. Something is messed up on the mobile site.

NaomiH

I am on my phone. When I click on this link it says that this page no longer exists. Something is messed up on the mobile site.
Oh darn. Maybe this will work http://m.sephora.com/christian-louboutin-beauty?products=all&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sYHFcLRNj&pcrid=64609526537&pdv=m&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAiA3_axBRD5qKDc__XdqQ0SJAC6lecA-LFNUW0aU65DN6vnKmw4Pkd2IY_vPVXWkgGyk9AmMxoCRfXw_wcB