Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

NaomiH

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]​My Pluminette just arrived and she's prettier than I ever could have imagined!!!!  Hopefully there'll be sunshine tomorrow and I swatch everything then[/COLOR]:wiggle:
:yahoo: can't wait to see your swatches!

Sugar & Spice

I'll let my daughter go through each color family and take what she wants and then she can have the remainder to B2M---she'll be doing that for a couple of years!!!
I have a BNIB Riri Nude which she LOVEs, that I'll put in her Christmas stocking. I had purchased one for her when they came out and she went nuts over it.

I like your CL list!!!! I'm thinking I'm done for awhile after Youpiyou arrives but I'd prefer to end with an even number-----soooooooo
whistle.gif
Ugh I'll be at an odd number too when LMTU arrives, I'll justify it by the Rouge being a stand alone since it's in black packaging.
girlhaha.gif

Psych1

Yay I hope you love Miss Clichy, it's a beautiful berry and I highly doubt it pulls weird on you.
Thank you!! Miss Clichy has arrived and I haven't swarched her yet, but it's just beautiful in the tube. What a perfect Berry shade, I can't tell I'm going to love it on !!

starletta8

Both my Nats and Youpiyou arrive tomorrow
yahoo.gif
They both
shipped today so are being overnighted------I'm done----I'm done
th_thstars.gif

No Pretty---I'll have to look that up. Is it on your list?

Congrats!!! I still have an orphan from 2AM Saturday morning, so this is the nightmare that won't end.

I can't wait to see swatches of Youpiyou.

Sugar & Spice

Lo
Read the top review from Sephora.com!!! It's amazing! :lmao:
456af36d_image.png
Lol! Green go ahead and get Miss Clichy while you get the discount. Why wait and pay full price. I need to make up my mind about Diva. I received Chanel Rouge mascara today and you and Meddy were right. It does make a subltle difference with the IDO.

GreenEyedAllie

Lo Lol! Green go ahead and get Miss Clichy while you get the discount. Why wait and pay full price. I need to make up my mind about Diva. I received Chanel Rouge mascara today and you and Meddy were right. It does make a subltle difference with the IDO.
Ordered Tutulle. I have too many pretty new berries that need love, and I KNOW when I get Miss C, she'll get all my attention.

Latest posts