Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]  One of my favs!!!!!!  You have nice lips!!  Very pretty on you!  I've worn it 2 days this week, including today.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
Stunning Meddy! Stunning! :eyelove:

GreenEyedAllie

The CL matte red which lipstick is it kind a close to in a mac red lipstick just wondered as I don't think red red suits me much and have two mac red that I do like but oh my gosh I have worn my sheer red more times than any of my red mac lipsticks !!! Or any other colours lol I love it so so much it's my go to red
smiles.gif
)))
I agree BC! I love my RL sheer, and I need to wear it more....I've been on such a nude kick lately.

Medgal07

I agree BC! I love my RL sheer, and I need to wear it more....I've been on such a nude kick lately.
RL sheer i son my list. I love both matte & satin and I don't think RL sheer will disappoint either.

Quote: Originally Posted by Purple Popcorn

Yeah I had to force myself to put Me Nude away so I could start wearing bold colors.
I was that way with Just Nothing this week but now it's time to try out Pluminette which is patiently waiting to be swatched and worn and Youpiyou which arrives today.
yahoo.gif

Sugar & Spice

[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks Naomi!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] RL sheer i son my list.  I love both matte & satin and I don't think RL sheer will disappoint either.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I was that way with Just Nothing this week but now it's time to try out Pluminette which is patiently waiting to be swatched and worn and Youpiyou which arrives today.[/COLOR]:yahoo:
Yes I can't wait to see!

Medgal07

Yes Miss Lou is my perfect coral. corals are usually too warm for me but Miss Lou has enough pink that it dominates the orange making it peachy on me. And of course the formula is bomb.
I would have ordered Miss Loubi today but it was OOS!!!! I'm weak so I ordered Miss Clichy @ 20% off
yahoo.gif
I'm at an even number!!! Now I can relax and just enjoy the darned things!!!!

Sugar & Spice

Lol
  [COLOR=0000FF] I would have ordered Miss Loubi today but it was OOS!!!!  I'm weak so I ordered Miss Clichy @ 20% off:yahoo: I'm at an even number!!!  Now I can relax and just enjoy the darned things!!!![/COLOR]
Yes you must enjoy! I promise I feel some type of way everytimeI wear it. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing lol. However I guess it just reconfirm that it's worth it for me.

Medgal07

I've been busy all day an tonight is date-night so I didn't have time to swatch everything---I decided to swatch my new brights. Youpiyou is even prettier in person and is an absolute perfect orange for me. Pluminette is also really gorgeous. Another nod to my twin for showing it so well in pics and swatches.

Medgal07

Yes you must enjoy! I promise I feel some type of way everytimeI wear it. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing lol. However I guess it just reconfirm that it's worth it for me.
I'm wearing Very Privé tonight----I just love burgundy lipstick and I haven't worn it in a good while!!

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]I've been busy all day an tonight is date-night so I didn't have time to swatch everything---I decided to swatch my new brights.  Youpiyou is even [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]prettier in person and is an absolute perfect orange for me.  Pluminette is also really gorgeous.  Another nod to my twin for showing it so well in pics and swatches.[/COLOR] [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]
Lovely! Thanks Meddy!

starletta8

I've been busy all day an tonight is date-night so I didn't have time to swatch everything---I decided to swatch my new brights. Youpiyou is even prettier in person and is an absolute perfect orange for me. Pluminette is also really gorgeous. Another nod to my twin for showing it so well in pics and swatches.

Gorgeous! TY for the swatches!

elegant-one

greengrin.gif
Both are so pretty on you but Pluminette is
love.gif
eyelove.gif