Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
Miss Clichy just arrived
eyelove.gif
​I tried it om immediately because like some o the other CL lipsticks, this one has potentials to take on varying hues, based skin tones and undertones, etc. My concern was that it would pull purple (which I loathe on me) but it's a delicious raspberry, leaning more pink than purple on my lips.

Sugar & Spice

yahoo.gif
Miss Clichy just arrived
eyelove.gif
​I tried it om immediately because like some o the other CL lipsticks, this one has potentials to take on varying hues, based skin tones and undertones, etc. My concern was that it would pull purple (which I loathe on me) but it's a delicious raspberry, leaning more pink than purple on my lips.

cheerleader.gif

franlynne

I'm purging my stash of MAC----a massive lipstick collection, and I have no intention of going back. There are brands other than TF & MAC that deserve my attention.
I'm quite fond of Sisley and Cle de Peau lipsticks. Have you tried any of their lipstick formulas? I was over the moon about them until the CL's entered the picture!

starletta8

OK, first... let me rave about CL #9: Delicando! I haven't seen much love for this. I wasn't sure what to think, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Warning: My lighting stinks. Sorry.

Delicando is a lovely peach, like I thought- but there's enough pink in it.

I look forward to seeing this on my lips. It's not quite what I thought it would be- but that's just fine. I had a hole in my peachy collection. Comparisons to come.

awickedshape

LOL too funny! 
Lol!
OK, first... let me rave about CL #9: Delicando! I haven't seen much love for this. I wasn't sure what to think, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Warning: My lighting stinks. Sorry. Delicando is a lovely peach, like I thought- but there's enough pink in it. I look forward to seeing this on my lips. It's not quite what I thought it would be- but that's just fine. I had a hole in my peachy collection. Comparisons to come.
I only like Me Nude out of my three satins. This looks pretty but I'm on pause with these.

Medgal07

OK, first... let me rave about CL #9: Delicando! I haven't seen much love for this. I wasn't sure what to think, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

Warning: My lighting stinks. Sorry.

Delicando is a lovely peach, like I thought- but there's enough pink in it.

I look forward to seeing this on my lips. It's not quite what I thought it would be- but that's just fine. I had a hole in my peachy collection. Comparisons to come.
That's absolutely beautiful!!!!

Latest posts