• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Christina Aguilera by Billy B for ScandalousBeauty Contest

davidsito987

Hey yall this was a contest entry I did for ScandalousBeauty & Billy B Music Video Edition....I just thought Id share it with ayll...let me know what you think
smiles.gif

YouTube - BILLY B/SCANDALOUS BEAUTY CONTEST MUSIC VIDEO EDITION ENTRY

i hope i did this right

Brittni

I love the depth of the eyes. Nicely done and Goodluck!!!
smiles.gif
But doesn't it say it ends 12/21/08?

sushi-roll

I was just waiting for that blonde wig, lol! I wish he were my roomate. I'd let him practice on me anytime he wanted, lol lol!

davidsito987

Hi ladies...yes the contest ended on DEC 21....but I just wanted to show you all my entry
smiles.gif

AND id love to do your makeup anytime SUSHI!!aww thats my dogs name

Ria

Love it! You look fab! If ever you're in the NW of England, look me up and please come and have a go on me!!!

pompom.gif

TISH1124

You did a Beautiful job!!! I would have gladly been your model!! Just FYI....you make a hot Christina!

davidsito987

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You did a Beautiful job!!! I would have gladly been your model!! Just FYI....you make a hot Christina!

LOL thankx TISH!! hehe

lilchocolatema

Hey! You did an excellent job on this! Billy's in Mississippi, but hopefully he'll be back and announce the winner! His boutique opens this week!!

-Erin (ScandalousBeauty)

User49

I think you did an amazing job with this look. I LOVE Billy B's make up and this look in particular was gorgeous! It's a real shame the audio cut out! I'd love to hear what products you used and how. I think the eyes and contouring are fab! Great job!

davidsito987

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I think you did an amazing job with this look. I LOVE Billy B's make up and this look in particular was gorgeous! It's a real shame the audio cut out! I'd love to hear what products you used and how. I think the eyes and contouring are fab! Great job!

THANX GLITTER
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif

davidsito987

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinakate
look's amazing !!
i have to try this one out !

Id love to see a pic if you do!!
greengrin.gif