Christmas Cham Pale & Stylishly Yours Haul (also some perm. collection stuff) pic heavy!

HMC

Christmas Cham Pale & Stylishly Yours Haul (also some perm. collection stuff) pic heavy!

So this Christmas all i asked for was a MAC gift card aaaand that's what I got lol! My soon to be mother-in-law COMPLETELY surprised me gave me a gift card to MAC (my fiance told her it was my favorite ) I just love him
love.gif
and then my parent gave me money for MAC as well!! My family rocks! lol Anyway, here is what I got!!!
drools.gif
There also some surprise fun pictures at the end that are NOT makeup hehe!!

Madly Magenta is from Stylishly Yours...

Eye Kohl in "I Get No Kick" (Cham Pale) and a lip pencil "Magenta"

My yummy Lustreglass in "Morning Glory"

Lipglass in "Oh Baby" this is seriously the best bronzey shade ever...

Top left: "Humid"
Top right: "Steamy"
Bottom left: "Freshwater"
Bottom Right: "Contrast"

Top left: "Girlie"
Top right: "Electra"
Bottom left: "Print"
Bottom right: empty

THE LIPSTICK!!! MY FAVORITE PART!!!
drools.gif

Now for a long time i've been kinda thinking about CB 96 when my friend Sierra who works at the MAC counter at my local Dillard's showed it to me, but when i just did a back to MAC i got it and realized that it's AMAZING!! If you're into oranges and corals this is so for you...

(from left to right) "Pervette", "Neon Orange" (PURE AMAZINGNESS from the Stylishly Yours Collection also normally a Pro item) and "CB 96"

MORE PRETTINESS!!!!

(left to right) "Snob", "Style Curve" (Stylishly Yours), and "Tanarama" (Cham Pale)

And here are the other non makeup pics i promised!!

On New Years Eve my fiance *officially* proposed to me with my brand new custom made engagement ring made with my grandmothers diamonds!! We have been engaged sinse september but he just now was able to get my ring finished...

Thanks for looking!

ElvenEyes

Nice haul with beautiful pigments! Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous, but you glow the most! :)

bellaboomboom

Congratulations! Nice haul!!!! But the best is your personal pictures - so very sweet, love the ring, and I am glad you shared with us!

keetuh

Gorgeous haul, and oh gosh. What a sap I am, after looking at your engagement pictures, I started to get teary-eyed. You have a gorgeous ring, and congrats!

Paint&Ink Chick

Aww, you guys look sooo cute together. Congrats girlie!
party.gif
And awesome haul, Not I really cant wait till my goodies come tomorrow & gotta pick up the Magenta lipliner as well. Enjoy.

saizine

Congratulations! Your ring is amazing~ Have fun with your new goodies, and look forward to the future!
amuse.gif

LILYisatig3r

I love the Cham Pale collection, the eye kohl is a gorgeous color <3

& CONGRATS! :D the ring is gorgeous, and i love the whole sentimental side to it :)

HMC

I love the Cham Pale collection, the eye kohl is a gorgeous color <3

& CONGRATS! :D the ring is gorgeous, and i love the whole sentimental side to it :)

Yeah I loved Cham Pale AND Stylishly Yours! They are both fantastic color collections. And thank you! I always was crazy about my grandmothers ring...when i was a little girl i would always try it on my finger when she wasn't looking lol
blush-anim-cl.gif