Christmas List

MarieLisa_Smile

Everyone knows Christmas is around the corner. What’s on your Christmas List this year? Post up pictures and show us what you want for Christmas this year and WHY?! Have Fun! :hump:

OR

post up pictures what you buying for your mom, dad, husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, friends, or love ones...

Char1986

The big thing I'm asking for is a new digital camera, since my little cousin broke mine
ssad.gif
I'm asking for a Canon SD600...hopefully I get it!!
smiles.gif

Other than that, I have some Andy Warhol prints on my list, as well as some giftcards and makeup.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

1..A chanel Bag (probably wont get it.. but HOPING! hehe)
2...Parts for my 87 Mustang GT fox body.project drag strip car.
3.. Makeup - Benefit for my face, MAC for my eye shadows.

Chic 2k6

I know that im getting:

One of a kind blue glass droplet necklace on sterling silver
Titanic Deluxe 4 disc edition DVD
Kingdom Hospital DVD
a small mirror with coloured mirrors on the edge
MAC Zoomlash Mascara
Playboy handbag
Dressing Gown

all from my mom bless her, she says that i got more that i dont know about lol.

my dad's taking me to New York as a christmas present and taking me shopping there.

I'm giving my mom:

A giftbasket chockablock with Lush stuff
A long Ceramic Bowl
B52 CD
The Patriot DVD
MAC Velvet Moss e/s
MAC Humid e/s
MAC Skew l/s
2 Skinny cups with cats pics on
2 Frosted glasses with cartoon animals on
Huge Tobelerone

my dad got:

The Kinks CD
Roxanne DVD
mini Tobelerone set
Wine Gums

other stuff ive bought for family

Incense Stick Set for my sister
2 plush toys for my niece
enormous Tigger toy for my niece
Minnie Mouse outfit and Missy rugby top n trousers outfit for my niece
Football Shrinkies for Cody
XBox game for Max
Simpsons Puzzle for Max
Pretty Plushful Plushglass for my sister

ive bought loads more too

ette

I just want:
Ugg Slippers (lost my old ones, they are sooooo cozy)
Not that much this year, b/c of financial issues (my dad died) and also just because there isn't much I need. But my aunt will buy me something nice so that's good.
For my boyfriend, I think maybe a DVD set or something...I need to think of something creative.
For my mom, Origins Skin Care, because she goes through it like water, and Lush Dream Cream.
I'll give my friends little things, one wants So There Jade, another wants Enchantress l/g, so I'll give them those.

litlaur

So far I've gotten my fiance's gift, a cashmere blend overcoat...but I'm thinking about returning it. He managed to make me feel bad about it before he even knows what it is
ssad.gif

Yesterday we got his brother's gift, a signed picture of Danny Wuerffel. And a Gator snowglobe as part of his mom's gift. HUGE Gator fans, as you can tell.

I'm asking for:
- a good solid wood bookcase (someone will probably end up making one for me and I'll get it for my birthday instead)
- a mandoline (cooking utensil, not the instrument)
- M*A*S*H complete DVD set

sharyn

Friends.

rofl.gif
nah... I only wish for MAC and uuuuhm...maybe some chrome rims for my Benz
graucho.gif

I'll get a cute little basket full of Lush and other wellness-stuff for my mom and a couple of books for my dad. A very special someone is gonna get a crapload full of Gummibärchen (do you have them in the US?!)

~LadyLocks~

MAC, MAC, and more MAC haha. J/K

I was actually contemplating this question yesterday when my friend had asked me and I couldn't come up with anything.
hmm.gif
I pretty much have everything I want and need so cute clothes, shoes, MAC, and accessories would be just fine! Usually my mom gives me money so I can go out and by my own stuff. My b/f gets me clothes but hopefully some MU this year since I've really been into MAC lately hehe.

giz2000

I have three things that I want for Xmas:

1) Dior Hypnotic Poison

2) a handyman to get a refrigerator out of my kitchen (when the addition to my house was built back in the day, they didn't make the doorways wide enough and my old fridge is sitting in the middle of my kitchen....
hmm.gif
)

3) A Bosch washer and dryer

funny how your Xmas lists (and priorities) change over the years!

MAC_Whore

No things, really. I just want to spend it with my sweetie. I want us to be healthy and happy. I'm pretty easy to make happy on the holidays.
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
.....funny how your Xmas lists (and priorities) change over the years!

DH and I say that occasionally too! We used to want the sexy cars, now it is sexy chrome appliances. Woo hoo!

When we bought our latest fridge. We sat and stared at it in utter joy.

Or when we saw a really nice blood red colour Volvo station wagon and said, " Wow, that's nice looking." After we said it, we kind of looked at each other like, Wow, we're old.
lol.gif

Lady_MAC

I asked my mom for a Macbook for Kwanzaa, and I'm getting it. I also asked for this. When I take my daughter to protests and marches, I hate bringing the stroller. It's big and bulky. Sometimes we have to run from the police, which isn't too fun when I have to push that big thing.

Bernadette

I want some Hello Kitty t-shirts and other Hello Kitty stuff. Some new slip-on vans that are black with red bats on them, some new levis 504 slouch fits in dar dark blue, the MXC and Da Ali G dvd's.
My list hasn't changed much since I was a kid haha.
I'm probably getting my boyfriend an i-pod and maybe some dirt bike riding gear. My Mom is probably getting some clothes, including jeans and my nephew is getting all of the cool stuff I can find. I'm not exchanging gifts with my borther's and sis-in-law because we are all on a budget
Christmas.gif

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_MAC
I asked my mom for a Macbook for Kwanzaa, and I'm getting it. I also asked for this. When I take my daughter to protests and marches, I hate bringing the stroller. It's big and bulky. Sometimes we have to run from the police, which isn't too fun when I have to push that big thing.

Dang that pack is serious!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
DH and I say that occasionally too! We used to want the sexy cars, now it is sexy chrome appliances. Woo hoo!

When we bought our latest fridge. We sat and stared at it in utter joy.

Or when we saw a really nice blood red colour Volvo station wagon and said, " Wow, that's nice looking." After we said it, we kind of looked at each other like, Wow, we're old.
lol.gif

That's so TRUE!!! LOL!!!
clap.gif

Juneplum

wellllll.. there is this gorrrrgeous set i've been looking at.. chocolate diamonds.. earrings, ring and bangle that i've been hinting every so gently to the darling DH
lol.gif
other than that, i wanna get the bose sound dock for my ipod and that's about it..
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I asked for:
A new traincase, i've outgrown my other one.
Chanel Chance fragrance
Miss Dior Cherie fragrance
Betsey johnson fragrance
Makeup Forever Essential Eyes Kit
Black Classic Tall Uggs
A new winter jacket/coat
A new Coach tote
Giftcards to Sephora, MAC, Nordstrom, Old Navy and Gap
And from my boyfriend I asked for an Elsa Perreti for Tiffany & Co. Open Heart silver chain necklace.