Christmas Party, plus another {fotd}

OliviaChristine

Hello! I went to my husbands company Christmas party a couple of nights ago, and decided that red and gold makeup would be fun and festive
yes.gif

face:
studio fix fluid NC42, studio finish concealer NW30, margin blush, milani glimmer stripes "bronze glimmer"

eyes: bare canvas, ricepaper e/s, uppity fluidline (used as a base on lid, and lower lid liner), NYX "blonde pearl" e/x, NYX black e/s, revlon colorstay black pencil liner, maybelline full & soft, ardell "scanties" lashes

lip: prestige "amore" l/l, ruby woo l/s, milani "dressed up" l/g

party1.jpg

(I look startled in this pic, I had my eyes open wide to avoid squinting against the sun!)
party2.jpg

party3.jpg

I did my makeup rather quickly for this look, and I can tell when I look at the photos (unblended!).

face: studio fix fluid nc42, studio finish concealer nw30, afterdusk blush

eyes: bare canvas, shimmermoss e/s, milani "shock" e/s, NYX black e/s, ricepaper e/s, l'oreal hip cream liner, isadora bright turquoise liner, maybelline full & soft

lips: dewey jube lip gelee

party4.jpg

party5.jpg

party6.jpg

Thanks for looking, and all cc is welcome!!
choochoo.gif

nunu

very pretty!! how do you get that precise v shapes look? i can't define mine the way you do!

hotpink1326

Your looks are always so perfect!! You have beautiful eyes & make them look even better with the way you apply your makeup!!! That 1st picture is just PURE HOTNESS too
th_wink3.gif

OliviaChristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
very pretty!! how do you get that precise v shapes look? i can't define mine the way you do!

I use the "pencil brush", the 219...and I draw a literal "V", and try to blend it inwards, if that makes sense?

OliviaChristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Your looks are always so perfect!! You have beautiful eyes & make them look even better with the way you apply your makeup!!! That 1st picture is just PURE HOTNESS too
th_wink3.gif

Thanks so much
th_DANCE.gif

rocketqueen

OOH! LOVE the two looks, I love how they are so different and yet you wear them just as well! Great application, fantastic shades. I have that Isadora turquoise liner too and I love it! It's such a beautiful shade!

Debbie

I'm jealous because either 1. You have beautiful lashes or 2. You have amazing lash application skills.

User49

I love the first look! I wish I could afford to wear fake lashes everyday! Really really going to try this look out soon
smiles.gif