Chromaline Marine Ultra (BLUE) for Makeba

PinkPearl

damn, u look hot tish!! im thinking about getting the yellow one as a base.. do they make good bases?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
Oh wow, that looks stunning on you!! And your eyes... so beautiful!!!

Thank U!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619
Tish What a vivid blue! Its absolutely gorgeous on you and it def makes your eyes pop...so pretty. And your lip color complements the looks so well. Makes me want 5N too...I def have to investigate these chromaline products...

They are great!! 5N has been backup worthy for sure! Thank U

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
damn, u look hot tish!! im thinking about getting the yellow one as a base.. do they make good bases?

Thanks girl! I think they make the perfect base...I would use them just like I would a paintpot as well.

laguayaca

Aw Tish baby hope you feel better soon will pray for you hugs
friends.gif

MzzRach

*passes out*

*comes to*

Sweet heaven, this looks AMAZING. I have been trying to avoid all the chromaline fervor, but you just took me there, posting this look. WOW. LOVE.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

*sigh*

BTW - I hope you are feeling better today.
th_hug.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Aw Tish baby hope you feel better soon will pray for you hugs
friends.gif

Thank you...I am much better today went shopping...and all Christmas gifts are bought for the family!! I am done!! YEAHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
*passes out*

*comes to*

Sweet heaven, this looks AMAZING. I have been trying to avoid all the chromaline fervor, but you just took me there, posting this look. WOW. LOVE.
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

*sigh*

BTW - I hope you are feeling better today.
th_hug.gif

I love you!! you always know what to say to make everyone feel special!! You feel that warm air on your neck...Thats girl crush kisses from me!!!

And you know what i was about to get the blue bout i just said i'll come back. I now have pure white, basic red and lanscape green. i need to get the rest damnit.
i love the blue on you girl.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3773519
And you know what i was about to get the blue bout i just said i'll come back. I now have pure white, basic red and lanscape green. i need to get the rest damnit.
i love the blue on you girl.

Blue and white were my very first choice out of all the shades...I am getting green and purple then I am done...I can live without the rest..I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
WOW! Now that's a Stunna!

The blue is so for you...You look great in Blues....Grab it!! Thanks lady!