Blacktrack f/l - eyeliner
Silver dusk Iridescent powder - all over lid and crease
Sexy Curves mascara, forgot the brand name

Thanks for looking
greengrin.gif

1003445.jpg

1003439.jpg

martiangurll

That looks so fierce! Very professional look on the blending out too. I liked the lippy you paired with it so the focus is on all the color happening in the eyeball area.

Rosie137

Thanks everybody! Do you guys think this would be too loud of a look to wear when I go in to get an application at MAC?

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie137
Thanks everybody! Do you guys think this would be too loud of a look to wear when I go in to get an application at MAC?

This is beautiful! I'm inspired and personally I don't think its too loud a look for going to get an application at MAC. Good Luck with your application!

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie137

i think it's too loud. when girls go in with bright colors it almost looks like theyre trying too hard. just replace the reddish color with a brown. some color is ok, but i wouldnt over-do it..idk, just my opinion

Rosie137

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC
i think it's too loud. when girls go in with bright colors it almost looks like theyre trying too hard. just replace the reddish color with a brown. some color is ok, but i wouldnt over-do it..idk, just my opinion

Thanks LC, should i leave the green?