• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Classy eyes with red lips

nunu

Hey everyone!
Seems like i'm bombarding you with tutorials! sorry about that but i've been getting some requests and i'm on holliday so i thought i might as well do them!
This tutorial was requested by blondesRbetter. I'm going for this look

S1.jpg

What i used:
FACE: Studio finish concealer, Studio tech foundation, Blot pressed powder and Margin powder blush.

EYES: UDPP, Painterly paint pot,
Smoking eyes quad: Next to nothing, Satin taupe, Showstopper, Smoking.
Magic dust es. Blacktrack fluidline, feline kohl power and Maybeline intense xxl mascara.

LIPS: Vaseline, Cherry lip pencil, Russian red lipstick and Pluse luxe plushglass.

S2.jpg

I start off with a cleansed and moisterised face aka the naked face (eeek)

S3_723865.jpg

Now i get all of my face stuff ready.

S900_942421.jpg

Studio tech foundation, blot pressed powder and Studio finish concealer.
First I apply my concealer under my eyes using the 242 brush. Then I apply the foundation using my 190 brush and then i buff in the pressed powder using the 182 kabuki brush and lastly i prime my lips with vaseline.
It's important to prime the lips because russian red is a matte so you need your lips to be soft.

Face all done!

S5.jpg

Now i get my trusty UDPP and apply it all over my eyelid and blend it into my crease.

S979.jpg

Now i get my painterly paint pot and the 249 brush (you can use beigeing shadestick instead if you like)

S7_979111.jpg

I apply it onto my eyelid

S8_353921.jpg

Now i get the smoking eyes quad and the 213 brush. I will use Next to nothing es which is the colour the brush is on.

S9_980818.jpg

I apply next to nothing to the inner corner of my lid.

S10_74838.jpg

S11_332739.jpg

Now i will use the same brush (wipe off the excess) and use satin taupe es (the colour the brush is on).

S12.jpg

I load my brush with satin taupe and apply it to the outer corner of my lid. I blend the two colours together so that there won't be any harsh lines.

S13_972368.jpg

S14.jpg

Now i get the 217 brush and Showstopper eyeshadow (colour the brush is on)

S15_445825.jpg

I apply this colour to my crease. I pat it on first and then use circular and wind wiper motion.

S16_373688.jpg

S17.jpg

Now i get the 219 brush and smoking es( brush is on it)

S18_773099.jpg

I use it to line my lower lashline. You can also use it to define your outer v but i'm rubbish at that.

S19_568040.jpg

Now i get my highlighter stuff ready. Magic dust eyeshadow from the barbie collection and my 219 and 224 brush

S20_564025.jpg

I apply it to my browbone using the 224 brush and i also use the 219 to apply it to my tear duct.
Then i blend everything together using the 224 brush.

S21.jpg

S22.jpg

Now I get the 266 brush Blacktrack fluidline, Feline kohl power and my mascara ready

S23.jpg

I line my upper lashline with black track fluidline using the 266 brush. Then i line my water line with feline kohl power and finish off with mascara!

S24.jpg

S25_88910.jpg

Eyes all done!! Not much left now
smiles.gif

I get the 116 brush and Margin blush.

S26_128089.jpg

I apply Margin onto my cheekbones lightly.

S27.jpg

I get my lip stuff ready. Cherry lip pencil, Russian red lisptick and Plus Luxe Plushglass.

S28_97923.jpg

I firstly line my lips with the lip liner and then dab the lipstick onto my lips. Keep a few wet q-tips handy at this point to wipe off any lipstick that is outside your lips. I then put the gloss over it and I'm done.

Please note you can use clear gloss over it. I only put gloss on top because russian red has a matte finish.

S29_692809.jpg

S30.jpg

I really hope you guys like this tutorial and that you have found it helpful.
CC is most welcome
xoxo

ecberger

*bear hugs nunu* AHHH!
i love it babe!
im going to MAC in a couple of days and im going to try and find similar colors for all of this if they dont ahve hte quad anymore.
i absolutely love this, esp. on you!
thanks so much hun
smiles.gif
<3
xoxoxoxox

iheartangE

I love this! You have such beautiful eyes-and I just love the way you did them with the quad! And of course I love anything that involves using red lipstick
greengrin.gif