Cleanse Off Oil

Krystle

I just placed a PRO order and this was one of the things I ordered...the reviews on it are great, but it cant be for all skin types. has anyone had experience with it?

mac_obsession

I adore it...Ive got somewhat acne-prone skin, or i guess youd call it very pimple prone but not acne. I use it and honestly its the only thing that gets off my waterproof mascara without irritating my eyes or leaving a nasty film on my face, its very good stuff
greengrin.gif

Juneplum

i absolutely LOVE cleanse off oil! it takes EVERYTHING off and leaves your skin very soft.. if u go to the reviews forum u'll see some reviews about it..

Lolita

I have sensitive, combination skin thats also a bit acne prone and I LOVE this to take off my eye makeup. It dissolves every little last bit without a lot of rubbing and scrubbing. It also smells like those limey green fruit loops.

My MA told me I could use this as a face wash, I used it for about 3 nights and got a few clogged pores on my chin that I usually wouldnt get. It worked beautifully as a cleanser too though, my skin was soft clean, and not dry/tight at all (a big problem for me with traditional cleansers). No filmy residue either. However now I only use it as a face wash when I have to redo my makeup to go out at night or whatever.

I will continue to buy this stuff over and over! Also, on MUA, many people complain about leaky bottles. mine isnt leaky at all. Maybe theyve improved packaging or something. I hope you like yours as much as we do.

omegakitty

love mine r/o

I have combo skin (very oily chin) and I use as a cleanser, I am loving it so far and am on my second bottle.

kimk

Hi! I have normal/dry skin, and I actually found it a bit drying, so I think the combo and oily skinned gals will love it!

mspixieears

Someone very kindly sent me a sample of this and having tried several cleansing oils now (Shu Uemura classic, enriched, light & a/o green tea; Fancl, IPSA, Kesalan Patharan), I'd say this is up there with my faves (Fancl & KP). It doesn't leave a film on your face and is easier to rinse off than KP's which has a lot of citrus oil which could be bad for your eyes.

My skin is normal-to-dry, combo in warmer weather/pollution & slightly sensitive.

Overall: I liked, would even consider getting as all the ones I've listed above are difficult for me to get.

PnkCosmo

I <3333 my Cleanse Off Oil!!!

I have normal/combo skin, and have not had any problem with clogged pores.

Sometimes when I'm feeling oily, I will follow with a foaming cleanser.

I only use this at night to remove my MU, then I use a foaming cleanser inthe morning.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
How long does a bottle usually last one of you girls???

About 3-4 months

roxybc

cool, thanks. I was just trying to figure out if I should buy 1 or 2 bottles of it cuz I go away for school again in Sept.