Clear Sky Blue

tthelwell

Hi guys,

I'm back with another ode to mattes....

Eyes:

I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base on my lid and into my crease.

On the inner lid, I applied MAC Pure White Pigment followed by MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment on the middle of my lid. Next I used MAC Hi-Def Cyan on the outer lid, in the crease and up to the brow bone. Staying in the crease, I applied MAC Marine Ultra Pigment.

To slightly deepen the outer V, I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow. For my highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied NARS China Blue Eyeshadow on the outer lower lashline.

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00453.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

More pics on my blog...thx for looking guys...share your thoughts and feel free to ask questions...
greengrin.gif

ilexica

That's awesome! And it's so helpful to see hi def cyan used - it's one of my favourites, but it's so neon that I sometimes struggle to know what to pair it with. Thanks for sharing!

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
Wow.

That's gorgeous. Your blending is just amazing.

This is fabulous.

Thanks hon! The blending was so easy with these colors it surprised me esp. with them being mattes!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
So pretty!

Thx lovely!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
That's awesome! And it's so helpful to see hi def cyan used - it's one of my favourites, but it's so neon that I sometimes struggle to know what to pair it with. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad u like it! I love Hi-Def Cyan but u right...it's hard to pair it. I find that u can use it as just a pop of color in a simple look (just like Clarity or Electric Eel)...I used Clarity in another look that I'm about to post...

xKiKix

loves it, now you make me regret not buying sky blue pigment before the size change lol.