Clearly MAC Discussion

Mac-Guy

[h=1]Released 7/12/2011[/h]
Travel with your new M∙A∙C Sized To Go skincare tossed into a zip-lock? Never! The see-through solution? A makeup bag in hardwearing, see-through plastic with glossy licorice black patent trim, a heavy-duty zipper & large loop handle.

Is anybody planning on ordering it?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ah, I see they're already on the US site. OK, seeing the US prices, the Euro prices are going to be too expensive, so I pass
amuse.gif

SweetJoy

I'm a pass. I feel like you could get something similar at a drugstore for much cheaper. In fact I have a see through m/u bag that came free with a travel bag.

sss215

38.00 for 3? and you have to buy the trio?

um nooo, you can get these at Target or Ulta super cheap and sturdy. totally worth it with the MAC pro discount though

dxgirly

These remind me of the bags we had to use instead of our purses when I worked at a department store. I think they'd be convenient, but that price tags literally hurts.

shadowaddict

I've purchased little sets in these type bags before that say MAC on them. One set had a mini cleansing oil, mini fix+, full size Zoom mascara and something else can't remember. The other one or two came with other things and were out at different times in the last few years.

wishonastar

Definitely not! I've seen clear plastic toiletry bags in Superdrug, I'm not paying for the MAC label on them.

Mac-Guy

I think it's funny that MAC calls them a collection, including a space under the "what's new" category. These would fit well in with the "greatest, latest accessories."

I have to check them out in store. If the quality is good, they might well be worth the money.

LMD84

I think it's funny that MAC calls them a collection, including a space under the "what's new" category. These would fit well in with the "greatest, latest accessories."

I have to check them out in store. If the quality is good, they might well be worth the money.
they would indeed! oh and speaking of those... has anybody tried the mac version of the beauty blender?

BeckyBenett

I've purchased little sets in these type bags before that say MAC on them. One set had a mini cleansing oil, mini fix+, full size Zoom mascara and something else can't remember. The other one or two came with other things and were out at different times in the last few years.
i dont mind if they come with free mini's like that above! cause those are good for travelling! haha.. but dont see the point of empty bags..

shadowaddict

True. I bought them for the products because the were a good value. The items added up to be more than the cost of the set. I looked at it that I was getting the little bag for free. I would not buy an empty clear plastic bag.

SubwayDreaming

A few days ago, MAC's website listed these bags in a few different shapes -- a cube, the set of three, and another shape (think it was a large rectangle).

Now they just list the set of three. Any idea what happened to the other shapes or if they are available in-store?

shadowaddict

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
A few days ago, MAC's website listed these bags in a few different shapes -- a cube, the set of three, and another shape (think it was a large rectangle).

Now they just list the set of three. Any idea what happened to the other shapes or if they are available in-store?
I noticed that too. And I read on a blog that the other three bags are Pro. There's a cube and two rectangle ones in different sizes. Two of them are 25$ each and the bigger one is 28$, I think.

SubwayDreaming

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not going crazy. I would be interested in the cube, if I ever get to a Pro store.

I noticed that too. And I read on a blog that the other three bags are Pro. There's a cube and two rectangle ones in different sizes. Two of them are 25$ each and the bigger one is 28$, I think.