Clinique talent+ interview w/ Nordstrom!

iluvmakeup123

Hey everyone! I am new to this website but looking for some tips and feedback from those who have been through the interviewing process as a makeup artist, esp for clinique.

I currently work at Nordstrom rack and after being there for 6 months, I decided to apply for a make up artist position at Nordstrom. I went over and spoke with the cosmetics deptarment manager who took my name and number and told me about current openings and I expressed interest in clininque. She introduced me to the cliniques counter manager who basically just interviewed me on the spot(informally asking questions).

On thursday I received a call from the Clinique coordinator and was scheduled for the talent+ phone interview. I took that today, saturday, and I am not sure if I did well. I really want this position!

Anyways, Can any of you share you talent+ experiences and also how the interview process went along? I was thinking i would probably interview with the dept and counter mgr since i thought the phone interview was a later and final step.

Any input would be appreciated :)