club make up!! recs!!

caRpediEm17

hey guys! so me and a couple friends are hitting club spectrum in seattle and im pretty stoked! i want a super hot look though! anything would be great, but definitely sexy and juSs hot! haha so any recs would be awesome! i have light brown eyes, light brown hair, and im about NC35..thanks!

lvgz

.. what are you wearing? definitely go with a smokey eye. carbon/beauty marked/black tied is a must regardless of the color scheme your smokey eyes will be. purple smokey eye, blue, bronze, etc. must have at least one of those three shades in there! lol

bellaetoile

word, i lived in seattle for a few years. tacoma, renton, and seattle.

makeup wise...i'd definately say smoky eye, maybe with a little splash of color, such as turquoise liner on the lower lashline, or something to that effect. MSFs would give you a nice glow. the main thing, though, coming from someone who used to go clubbing all the damn time, is to wear primer under your shadow, to keep it on all night, even through sweat, and fix+, to se your makeup. also, something like a fluidline would be good, as they stay forever on your lids.

Beauty Mark

Shimmery (or glittery, if that's your thing) makeup, usually on the dark side. I think a gunmetal gray or purple; I think everyone does black, and it's fun to standout. I agree with whomever posted above about doing a splash of bright color somewhere.

Don't cake it on, though, and use something that is meant to make the makeup last. I get so sweaty when I go clubbing, and I'm generally not a sweaty person.

MACluv

Smokey eye: Sea Me Shade stick, electric eel shadow, with carbon and shroom for the brow bone. Cheek: Prizm . Lip: Hug Me, whirl, and love nectar. Cheekbone High Light: gold dust - loose, Eye Brow Filler: charcole brown. Oooooo! Have fun at the club!
smiles.gif

Bootyliciousx

Mac Dollymix for blush I love it

Faux, Hue, and 15 minutes great Pink forsty nude lip colors would look great

and for eyes smokey maybe a combo with carbon and something else

caRpediEm17

thanks so much!! i think im going to do either a purple smokey eye with like beautiful iris and violet pigment or teal smokey eye with steamy and possibly aquadisiac...either way i go ill be using tons of beautymarked/black tied!! thanks so much again!!