clue e/s

xiahe

i'm not really creative at all when it comes to mixing eyeshadows and stuff (unless it's like, pinks or purples or something lol)...but what are some nice (preferrably more subtle but dramatic night time looks would be nice, too!) looks with clue eyeshadow? i just got it yesterday in the mail (along with dazzlelight and prrr lipglass, which i love too) but i'm trying to think of what to pair it with. thanks!

KTB

I've seen Clue paired on here with Parrot which looked really nice.

I paired it the other day with Satelitte Dreams. I also wear it with Charred for a smokey grey look.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTB
I've seen Clue paired on here with Parrot which looked really nice.

I paired it the other day with Satelitte Dreams. I also wear it with Charred for a smokey grey look.

satellite dreams sounds really pretty! so does charred - but i don't have charred lol. thanks!!!!

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
satellite dreams sounds really pretty! so does charred - but i don't have charred lol. thanks!!!!

I'd think that any other darker grey would work too like Print, Silver Ring, Knight Divine. i just used Charred because I bought it when I bought Clue.

Clue really is a great colour. I know I've worn it with others but just can't remember right now. When I do I'll let you know.

iheartangE

Check the MAC website for their Originals looks! I got some great ideas from those and I believe a couple of those Facecharts use Clue
smiles.gif