Cocomotion - you mean GOLDmotion?

LionQueen

So I got paid 50 bucks for fixing my landlord's computer yesterday, so of course I took it down to the MAC counter today
smiles.gif
They had Cocomotion pigment, but didn't have a tester so I couldn't open it or anything, but I bought it based on the color in the jar. I also bought Constructivist Paint Pot, which I'm loving. So I get home and open it, and it looks nice and cocoa-y in the jar, but when I try it on, it's really more of a dirty gold? I mean it's pretty, it's just not what I was expecting. I tried it over Constructivist tho and liked it a lot, and on it's own it's pretty too, but it just wasn't really what I expected from the name, I guess. Meh, I don't know where I'm going with this, lol. I'm not taking it back or anything, though, I like it.

I wanted Satin Taupe e/s but they were sold out
ssad.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Satin Taupe is a must-have. At least, I think so. It's a very unique brown color. Sometimes it looks dark greyish-brown on my skin.

I have cocomotion too but I haven't used it much. I agree it is a pretty color in the jar but looks different when applied on eyes.

LionQueen

Part of the reason I bought Cocomotion is that it kind of looked like what I thought Woodwinked would look like. I'm still semi-new to MAC so I don't know all the colors yet, ect, even the popular ones. I tried out Woodwinked in person it it was a little more coppery than I thought it would be. I still might get it someday, but I decided to pass today, and got the Cocomotion instead.

I'll have to play around with it over different bases and see how it goes. I do like it though, don't get me wrong...but like you said, it looks quite different on the eyes than in the jar.

They said they're getting a shipment later this week so I'll go back on the weekend maybe and see if they have Satin Taupe.