Coffee for my breakfast - shot of whiskey on the side...

uh_oh_disco

Robert Cray! The Robert Cray bands were the first band I saw live, and I still love them
th_DANCE.gif

stripe2.jpg

stripe1.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Fyrinnae 'Polar Bear', Sleek 'Safari' palette jewel green, Barry M 'Chocolate' brown, Too Faced 'Cream', Kryolan white eyeliner pencil, UD 'Covet' eyeliner pencil, Prestige liquid eyeliner, mascara.

FACE - Rimmel 'Recover' foundation, Smashbox foundation, Kryolan powder, MAC 'What a Dame!' powder.

LIPS - MAC 'Jubilee'/ 'Blankety'

I love SQUALID's goth munchin' look, so of course I had to have a go myself!
squalid1.jpg

squalid4.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Yaby white, Yaby black, Yaby pink-brown, Yaby 'Shell', mascara, Kryolan white eyeliner pencil, Prestige liquid eyeliner.

FACE - Kryolan liquid foundation, UD 'Scratch', Kryolan powder.

LIPS - Lip balm, Natural Collection black eyeliner, Kryolan black grease paint (which, surprisingly, SET! and had great staying power! crazy...)

A few weeks ago I was given a Kryolan make-up mag which had this really pretty look in it, so I decided to try it out...of course, it looked nothing like the pictures! Ahaha.
kryolan3.jpg

kryolan4.jpg

EYES - UDPP, Yaby white, Ben Nye fuchsia, Beauty UK silver and black, Kryolan white eyeliner pencil, falsies, mascara.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - MAC 'Blankety', Lancome 'Toffe R&B' juicy tube.

fest1.jpg

fest3.jpg

fest4.jpg

EYES - Kryolan white aqua colour, Yaby lime, Yaby tropical green, Yaby indigo, Yaby white, Yaby black, Kryolan green glitter gel, Stargazer lime glitter, Prestige liquid eyeliner, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, falsies.

FACE - *As above*

LIPS - Barry M 129 (Palest Lavender) and...a Barry M raspberry pink colour!

sfxsr93.jpg

sfxsr91.jpg

FACE - *As above* Plus Sleek 'Teracotta' foundation.

EYES - Various Yaby browns and Yaby white, Prestige liquid eyeliner, Natural Collection pencil eyeliner, mascara.

LIPS - MAC 'Lollipop Loving'

SCAR - Kryolan grease paints, Kryolan rigid collodion.

Idea, comments, CC etc more than welcome!

Tat2dbeauty07

the blue eyes are gorgeous and the look you did with the black lipstick looks so good looks like your ready for MAC Style black!

swedishlina

WOW these looks are great. The last one looks so real that I had to look really, really close up. I do love the green & blue look, they are my favorite colours and you have done such a great job of it.
Thank you very for sharing with us.

Nepenthe

These are all great.

Favourites are the goth munchkin..
greengrin.gif
..and the green. I love how you kept the glitter so precise. Any tips to keep the glitter from transferring up?

Shanti

I lovelovelove the blue green look, my jaw dropped T_T
You are getting better and better with every post.

blackeneddove

All of these are amazing.. everything you do is always amazing! The 3rd and 4th looks, WOW! Especially the 4th turquoise, so dramatic, I love the touch of glitter and white liner on the bottom, it's seriously gorgeous. Straight into my inspiration folder!

ShockBunnie

my fav is the 3rd, you look like a doll! but the 1st is something i'd try heehee
Super pretty all around. And that close up of the scar?! no way dude - crazy =]