Collection Descriptions *Update* Tailormade Info

martygreene

Are the tailormade brushes going to be sold individually like the Diana ones were, or are these going to be sold in sets? If sets, the brush groupings seem odd to me.

Belladonnastrap

Thanks for the updated information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
Are the tailormade brushes going to be sold individually like the Diana ones were, or are these going to be sold in sets? If sets, the brush groupings seem odd to me.

I was wondering about that too, especially since the Pinstripe set seems to differ from the rest.

Brianne

Ai yi yi...I think I need to be working a LOT of overtime so I have mucho $$$ for these collections, because otherwise I'd go broke. Belle Azure has new VP shadows!!!!! *faints* I cannot WAIT.

roxybc

About the Tailor made brush sets, Son_Risa posted the brush sets will contain the following:

Quote:
Glen Plaid: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Check: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Herringbone: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
Pinstripe: 190se, 168se, 194se, 252se, 212se

The palletes will contain:

Quote:
6 cool eyes: swish, print, Summerweight (lustre), Printemps (veluxe), Tailored (veluxe pearl), Well Finished (lustre)

6 warm eyes: Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means (veluxe pearl), French Cuff (lustre), Classic White (frost), Boutique Brown (Satin)

6 cool lips: Sweetie, Syrup, Primped Up [repromote] (lustre), Fashion Card (lustre), Silhouette (frost), DRessing Rose (Lustre)

6 warm lips: O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish (gloss), fastidious (lustre), tortiseshell (gloss)

solardame

It's a good thing none of us need to eat!

Seriously though, this is all sooo exciting and at the same time very depressing because I'd love have atleast a third of what's listed but I know better... It won't happen.

roxybc

OMG!! I just looked up all the brushes in the pin stipe set and I WANT them!!! Most of the brushes in the sets are different from the previous brush sets!

I really hope that this set will be available at Bay stores like the previous summer Nordstrom collection (ie: printout). I know Son_Risa said no, but I hope she just isn't aware they are available at Bay stores cuz she's in the US, so wasn't informed about it. :crosses fingers:

MacLover

OMG~I'm already broke fixing my car. Now i'm gonna be broke buying MAC!

I wish they would give you some time between collections, and not release them so close together.

FemmeNoir

Has anyone heard anything about the Asian exclusive Lustrevision collection? I've seen swatches on LJ, but it doesn't say what types of products they are. Someone on this board said many of the items will be at Pro stores here. I'm curious because I'm going to Japan this summer, so I want to know what exclusives I can get.
smiles.gif

Belladonnastrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Has anyone heard anything about the Asian exclusive Lustrevision collection? I've seen swatches on LJ, but it doesn't say what types of products they are. Someone on this board said many of the items will be at Pro stores here. I'm curious because I'm going to Japan this summer, so I want to know what exclusives I can get.
smiles.gif

They're lustre eyeshadows I believe?

Krystle

OMG....the more details I learn...the more I WANT IT ALL!!!!! I cant wait to get the pinstripe brush set!!! That is a great set of brushes and a few that I am wanting!! I guess I will have to wait a couple more months....aughghgh

PrettyKitty

Awwwwwwww...
th_confused_new.gif
I just want to cry, no Nordstrom in Canada!! And I REALLY want that PinStripe brush set!! And the 2 eye palette, maybe, if I can see a pic before.
th_confused_new.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Awwwwwwww...
th_confused_new.gif
I just want to cry, no Nordstrom in Canada!! And I REALLY want that PinStripe brush set!! And the 2 eye palette, maybe, if I can see a pic before.
th_confused_new.gif

prettykitty, if u see some that u like i can do a cp for you... there's a nordstrom not even 10 minutes from my house
greengrin.gif

roxybc

/\ Can I maybe take you up on that offer if the sets aren't available at the Bay in Canada??

PrettyKitty

oh.gif
ops: Thanks Juneplum, you're so sweet, I'll send you a mail when I'll know if I want it or not. (I'll buy it at The Bay if I can, because I have a PPID card.... But I don't know if I can use it at The Bay)