Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Medgal07

So you wear them both under la Desiree? How long does it last on you? I saw temptalia's negative review on how drying it is so that got me worried. I don't own any Chanel lipsticks.
Yes. Apply the balm, then lightly blot, apply P & P then blot and apply the lipstick. i put them on just prior to applying full-face makeup. That's my standard routine with all
lipsticks...I tend to favor matte lippies. Now that I think about it, I didn't have the issues with MAC's TTT lipstick that so many people complained about. It wore like a
dream. BTW, I exfoliate my lips with Sara Happ's Vanilla Bean lip scrub.

pnfpn

Thanks so much!!! That worked...it's GORGEOUS
cheerleader.gif
Can't wait for it to arrive!
Well that's just it, when you compare the picture to this... http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Chanel-Holiday-2013-Eyeshadow-Palette/m-p/750223

They look totally different to me!

sheROCKS

I saw Temptalia's reviews/swatches of La Precieuse & La Desiree.. they are so gorgeous! I want them! So conflicted with what to get especially with all these holiday collections.

elegant-one

What kind of puppy does your son & DIL have?

I love Accent. It's the perfect shade for me to wear with a darker lip. I've worn the Rouge Rubis NP and it is very pretty. I also picked up Rouge Moire & Rose Moire but I've not yet worn them.

I'm in love. This is my Abby. I got her a week ago today----flew out to Kansas City, MO to get her from a very reputable breeder. She's 3 lbs 12 oz and has the best disposition ever. It feels like I've had her forever, She was being trained to show but didn't get as large as the breeder had expected. As a result of this training she does not bark, she prances and holds her little nose in the air. It's pretty hysterical to watch. Here she is in her car seat.

Our matching PJs. When the hubs sees us in these he will for certain have me committed!

That's some loveliness to look forward to!
Ahh, Abby is just adorable! What a little cutie baby.
love.gif

OMG I died seeing the matching jammies...how fun
greengrin.gif
I can just see the two of you cuddle up together in them.

The kids have a Toy Fox Terrier - Auggie. They got her when she was 6 months old. She goes camping & everywhere with them. I love buying her the loudest squeaky toys I can get
girlhaha.gif
The Angry Birds topped that list. Ahh, they are like kids...love them to pieces.

La Precieuse will be beautiful on you!

Medgal07

OK, the es palette is gorgeous
th_drool.gif
...trying to stay strong
nonono.gif
Oh no you don't....forget staying strong! You are not one to pass up what appears to be an utterly amazing palette. It doesn't seem to stay around long so call
your Chanel SA and have her set one aside just for you!!

Haven

What kind of puppy does your son & DIL have?

I love Accent. It's the perfect shade for me to wear with a darker lip. I've worn the Rouge Rubis NP and it is very pretty. I also picked up Rouge Moire & Rose Moire but I've not yet worn them.

I'm in love. This is my Abby. I got her a week ago today----flew out to Kansas City, MO to get her from a very reputable breeder. She's 3 lbs 12 oz and has the best disposition ever. It feels like I've had her forever, She was being trained to show but didn't get as large as the breeder had expected. As a result of this training she does not bark, she prances and holds her little nose in the air. It's pretty hysterical to watch. Here she is in her car seat.

Our matching PJs. When the hubs sees us in these he will for certain have me committed!

That's some loveliness to look forward to!
Now I want a puppy too! Very cute! DH would kill me though.

nazih09

Ironically my NYC bronzed in brooklyn trio has similar colors to the chanel quint. Not same quality of course as I paid only $1.47 for it. LOL

Miss QQ

I saw the collection and the quint was there. I didn't have time to look at everything so I only swatched the quint and Accent. Accent was shimmery (baked version) and brown on me. The quint was interesting, I love the lightest and the middle shade. The 4 shades are all dark whereas the 1st shade is the only light one.
5e3ccd7c_image.jpeg
6e1b066e_image.jpeg
bdd135e0_image.jpeg
2582c67e_image.jpeg

Teger

My local macys was able to order the quint!! Got 1 for myself and 2 for Xmas gifts. Should be a nice stocking stuffer :-o