Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

Debbs

Baby1Black, I did get a sample and its perfect (wish it wasn't ) I am using the Mac Natural Radiance as well as the Hourglass Primer now so I won't get the Chanel one just yet. The Illamasqua Pressed Powder is also a nice all over finishing powder. I have no complaints with any of these so far but I see a more fresh-faced natural look with better oil control for a longer time. It's on my to-haves list now as I am very impressed with it! Makes me want to change my Avi and take selfies like crazy

Medgal07

All products in one, huh?... I need to get outta here before Medgal strikes again!
Am I asking for too much MissTT
crybaby.gif
Why can't a girl have quality and economy
crybaby.gif

Medgal07

nice all over finishing powder. I have no complaints with any of these so far but I see a more fresh-faced natural look with better oil control for a longer time. It's on my to-haves list now as I am very impressed with it! Makes me want to change my Avi and take selfies like crazy
You're beautiful Debbs---do it. I want to see some pics
pretty.gif

MissTT

Am I asking for too much MissTT
crybaby.gif
Why can't a girl have quality and economy
crybaby.gif
No I don't think your demands are too much, I had just done a search on the product you're using that claims to be a serum, moisturizer, etc. I was intrigued, but the jar packaging turned me off. Jars allow too much air into a product rendering their active ingredients ineffective. Thank goodness I can pass. The ingredient list looks very nice.

Medgal07

No I don't think your demands are too much, I had just done a search on the product you're using that claims to be a serum, moisturizer, etc. I was intrigued, but the jar packaging turned me off. Jars allow too much air into a product rendering their active ingredients ineffective. Thank goodness I can pass. The ingredient list looks very nice.
I too find it amazing that the one free radical from which some of these products are designed to protect us is also the one that can cause product degradation upon exposure. Talk about two-edged swords!

Baby1black

Baby1Black, I did get a sample and its perfect (wish it wasn't ) I am using the Mac Natural Radiance as well as the Hourglass Primer now so I won't get the Chanel one just yet. The Illamasqua Pressed Powder is also a nice all over finishing powder. I have no complaints with any of these so far but I see a more fresh-faced natural look with better oil control for a longer time. It's on my to-haves list now as I am very impressed with it! Makes me want to change my Avi and take selfies like crazy
Have not tried the illamasqua but will look at it the next time in sepphora. My favorite these days is the D&G foundation finishing powder. When I'm on the go I do not have time for foundation so it is usually a bb cream or tinted moisturizer and my D&G!powder. I also have the Chanel one on my wish List. I'm slowly getting there now that mac is not intriguing me as much. LOL

smooch3s

I finally played with my Charming palette. I love it! Even The Man commented how nice my eyeshadow looked today. The only shade I'm undecided about is the middle one. I had some fall out, but the rest were buttery and beautiful!!

elegant-one

I finally played with my Charming palette. I love it! Even The Man commented how nice my eyeshadow looked today. The only shade I'm undecided about is the middle one. I had some fall out, but the rest were buttery and beautiful!!
Thats great! Its really is a beautiful palette. Love that the man liked it to, Thats always a good feeling

elegant-one

elegant, have you had any issues with the shimmery shadow? any favorite combos?
I've only used the 2 darker shades which seem fine. I use them over MAC's ccb root as it always give the shadows a color boost with staying power & tones down excessive shimmer in the shadows. I don't like a lot of shimmer. I think I used one of the shadows from MAC's Nudes collection in the crease. I also love to wear the 2 darker shades just by themselves. I know, not too dramatic of a combo ;)

josephine90

I did it! I ordered the charming palette from saks website since nordies is sold out, I very never ordered from saks online before, nervous! Paranoid much lol

IHughes

I LOVE the palette, the colours are so blendable, perfect if you're in a hurry to get a sophisticated look, the palette does the work for you. I also loved the Initiation cream shadow, sparkly and goes well with the palette for when you want a more special look. Now I want more...