Color Club "Untamed Luxury"

ruthless

I just got the majority of this collection with the exception of Untamed Luxury and another as both were sold out.

The flakey top coat is amazing once you get used to it. When you first put it on you're all "Whaaaaa?" but as the day goes on I am mesmerized by it. Like a shattered stain glass window.

Daph_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
I just got the majority of this collection with the exception of Untamed Luxury and another as both were sold out.

The flakey top coat is amazing once you get used to it. When you first put it on you're all "Whaaaaa?" but as the day goes on I am mesmerized by it. Like a shattered stain glass window.

I don't know what to think about that one. I own so many polishes that I've become selective over what I do and don't buy, but this one seems unique. The only thing that's holding me back is that I'm probably too OCD for the irregular shaped glitter lol.

Jewel Of A Girl and Nothing But Truffle are my faves judging on the swatches I've seen, but since I haven't seen any irl yet....

ruthless

I know what you mean about irregular glitter. I just pretend my lil fingernails are abstract art-the irregular-ness really gives it a lot of depth. If that makes sense?

LMD84

i've never had any colour club polishes before but these do look pretty
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I looooove Color Club polishes. They're my fave brand of nail polish hands down. But i cannot find them in Canada and VNS doesn't ship to Canada anymore
ssad.gif
I have no idea how I can get my hands on this collection

ruthless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
I looooove Color Club polishes. They're my fave brand of nail polish hands down. But i cannot find them in Canada and VNS doesn't ship to Canada anymore
ssad.gif
I have no idea how I can get my hands on this collection

Head2Toe or Transdesign. Shipping is about the same for both to Canada, you're looking at around 18 bucks. Head2Toe is faster though, but Transdesign takes paypal (I prefer it) Head2Toe had them up first, so they got my business.

Color club is an amazing, inexpensive nail polish brand that just doesn't advertise with the flash of OPI or China Glaze, the formula is usually on par and for me usually opaque in two coats.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
Head2Toe or Transdesign. Shipping is about the same for both to Canada, you're looking at around 18 bucks. Head2Toe is faster though, but Transdesign takes paypal (I prefer it) Head2Toe had them up first, so they got my business.

Yeah, I used to order from both when shipping to Canada was $9. I find $18 gfor shipping is not something I'm willing to pay for
th_dunno.gif
. Also, the fact that now it takes like a month and a half to receive packages thank to our dear Canada Post + Customs

ruthless

It doesn't bother me so much if I plan to do a huge order. Why did VNS stop shipping to Canada? I've never used them myself. Was it less expensive?

Shadowy Lady

VNS was pretty cheap. I paid $9 for shipping of 9 nail polishes. I ordered from them 3-4 times until this past August when they stopped shipping to Canada. No idea why but I'm pretty annoyed about it
ssad.gif