color combo recs?

invadersads

i searched a couple pages and didn't see anything similar to this..
so i've had the deluxe palette forever and its beautiful but i have such a hard time figuring out what colors to combine with what. i'm really not sure why i have such a hard time but i i've been finding it really hard to use any of the neutrals, which are what i want to use the most. i dont really wear blues and rarely wear greens. i did a look with fishnet and the purple color (cant remember the name right now) but i really want to use that browns and golds!
can someone recommend some combos either using just the colors in the palette or using these colors with some other brands like mac. much appreciated! and feel free to rec combos with the blues and greens anyway, i'm sure i'll figure out some that i like out of your suggestions.

mizuki~

I mostly use the palette for the brighter colors so I don't really experiement with the neutrals. I really love Honey on the lid and Underground on the outer third and crease. Or Scratch all over lid and Zero smudge on the lashline like a liner. I don't know..just simple stuff

oriGINAl

Here is an eye look I did, using the underground and zero shadows

981083.JPG

Underground and peace

884020.JPG

I will try to come up with a look using honey too, and post it for you.

oriGINAl

Here is a look I came up with for Honey:
UD Honey, Shag and Zero deluxe shadows
UD 24/7 liners in Lucky and Bourbon

1106181.JPG

1106180.JPG