Colored Mascara!

gore_mon_amour

Now, I haven't tried this line myself... but I just saw a new video tutorial by panacea81 in which she uses a hot pink mascara from this particular line and it was incredibly bright... seems like it has great color payoff. So I'm assuming the other shades look bright/terrific as well. =P

VIDEO:
YouTube - AVRIL LAVIGNE punk goth emo make up inspired look

(how it performs on your lashes otherwise, I haven't the foggiest - sorry!)

LINE/PRODUCT NAME/SHADES

Barry M Cosmetics

"Coloured Mascara"

Shades:
Electric Purple
Bright Turquoise
Sky Blue
Emerald Green
Shocking Pink

LINK:
Please wait, detecting settings...

A company based in the UK - they ship to most countries around the world; according to their website.

*shrugs*

cutey.gif

XLiluX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I recently bought the UD Big Fatty in Black Cherry. I posted a review on it on MUA and in a nutshell, I think that there are probably better colored mascaras out there, but I hadn't seen one in this color. It takes a little extra work to get this applied properly and get even color coverage, and I also use my lash comb to make sure my lashes are in order after the fact. To me it's also just an "alright" formula. This is a "fun product" for me, as I only use this on a weekend or at a time when I'm not at work so it works for me.

Do you happen to have any photos of the Black Cherry on your lashes? I'm trying to decide between Black Cherry and the purple one.

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLiluX
Do you happen to have any photos of the Black Cherry on your lashes? I'm trying to decide between Black Cherry and the purple one.

I'm sorry, I sure don't (I don't even own a digital camera anymore!).

XLiluX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
I'm sorry, I sure don't (I don't even own a digital camera anymore!).

Bummer..

Do you find it very noticeable when you wear it?

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLiluX
Bummer..

Do you find it very noticeable when you wear it?

Yes, I find that it is.

~Zoe~

Has anyone tried the coloured mascaras from Cherry Culture?
Splash Lash
NYX Mascara
NYX Glitter Wand Mascara
LA Girl Mascara
Amuse Glitter Mascara
Styli-Style Colorlash Mascara
Playboy Beauty Mile High Mascara
Girlactik Star Lash Mascara
Eyeko Tube Mascara

Mizz.Yasmine

Revlon has a good black-blue one. it's for when u don't want ur lashes to scream blue! but still brightens ur eyes
smiles.gif

reesesilverstar

Didn't read thru all the responses, but I've recently bought/seen colored mascara at Sephora (their brand and urban decay). Amuse also makes colored mascara and it's found at hole-in-the-wall beauty supply stores. They have a cobalt blue one that I really like!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
Thank you ladies all so much, I greatly appreciate it! I have found what I was looking for. ::Yippee!::

Since I am a Big Bright Blue fan myself, which one did you end up getting?

I always wanted to try mixing medium Lash with Marine Ultra pigment or something like that.
drools.gif