Colorful Haul

Rezel

(clockwise from left) MAC MSF in Star Wonder, MAC MES in Sky and Neo Nebula, MAC Mineralize Blush in Supernova

Dome z palette with my MES and blushes.

it cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer, Anastasia Lash Genius, Dior Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

Fracas by Robert Piguet EDP, skincare and hair products

And for my favorite part: polishes!
Deborah Lippmann in Glitter In The Air and Mermaid's Tears; Layla Magneffect in Turquoise Wave, Velvet Groove, and Fuchsia Sky

OPI My very First Knockwurst, Don't Talk Bach To Me, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, and Germanicure By OPI

Color Club Where's The Soiree; Nubar Black Polka Dots and White Polka Dots

Yummy Zoya polishes in: Reece, Kimber, Gloria, Adina, Lotus, Zuza, Maisie, and Charla

China Glaze in Sun-Kissed, Black Mesh crackle (freebie from my online seller), base and top coats

Some close-ups.

Arranged by color family.
yellows/corals and reds

pinks and purples/blacks and whites

And finally teals, blues, greens.

glammy girl

Amazing haul :) Love Supernova blush, soooo pretty! And I use the Tresemme Root Boosting Spray all the time, it's the best, love the volume it gives :) Enjoy all your goodies...

EOTD-Fanny

Amazing haul!
The nailpolishes looks great,
so beautiful!
th_sign_woot.gif

Liz2012

Very impressive haul, especially the nail polishes (also a nail polish lover here)
smiles.gif
Enjoy your goodies!
amuse.gif
You already saw the OPI James Bond collection btw? It's SUPER gorgeous
drools.gif

Rezel

Very impressive haul, especially the nail polishes (also a nail polish lover here)
smiles.gif
Enjoy your goodies!
amuse.gif
You already saw the OPI James Bond collection btw? It's SUPER gorgeous
drools.gif
Can't believe I saw this just now. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get anything from the James Bond collection.