Colour Ready Mailer

Ernie

I got this today!

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

aziajs

I got one too and I was surprised. I thought MAC was cutting back on postcards and mailers.

TISH1124

^^ I have only received like 3...and it was only after I started buying at the Pro store and Dillards...Never from Mac Online

ClaireAvril

got mine.. its posted @ my desk @ work. I hope there is one for style warriors. i love getting them in the mail.. rather than bills.

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I've spent loads on MAC and have yet to receive a mailer.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ I have only received like 3...and it was only after I started buying at the Pro store and Dillards...Never from Mac Online

Same with me. I used to only order from MAC online and i always wondered how ppl got these mailers. Then i started buying from my mac freestanding store and i've been getting their invitation mailers ever since overrich pigments came out. Not everyone gets these mailers they thend send out to more of their regular customers who buy stuff frequently because theres only a limited amount they can give outs :\

CosmePro

I got a stupid Hello Kitty one...I don't even like Hello Kitty...I want the cooool ones *whines obnoxiously*

OK, I feel better
smiles.gif

Ernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
how do you get mailers?

I have no idea, it's very random.
ssad.gif

II3rinII

when you shop at a freestanding store we take your name and address, not only does this keep track of your purchases but thats how corp gets your addys to send the mailers. and no it does not matter how much you spend. alot of times its newly added addresses, corp sees these as new customers and as a way to "hook" them they send these out. alot of times its a random. if you give us your email you get emails about collections as well as friend and family discounts. so make sure your store has your updated info if you want to receive these.

nursie

i've bought both from online and from my counter (no freestanding stores near me), and it seems to be very random. some collections i'll get a mailer (last one was hello kitty, before that was the holiday collection) and some (everything since hello kitty) just nothing.

alka1

I've only gotten one mailer, and that was last year with the Neo-Sci Fi collection (the one with the girl wearing a bright orange dress.) I also have a Fafi card that came with my online order last year.

Speaking of mailer/postcard things - how many of you still have the MAC brush booklet that was sent out last year with the Brush Focus promo? I love that little book and the glossy brush pictures!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1

Speaking of mailer/postcard things - how many of you still have the MAC brush booklet that was sent out last year with the Brush Focus promo? I love that little book and the glossy brush pictures!

I've never seen it but it sounds fab. Especially me being a brush maniac.

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I've never seen it but it sounds fab. Especially me being a brush maniac.

I'll try to scan some pages if i have time later (darn school) It's like a tiny encyclopedia of shiny mac brushes. pretty cool! I wish they could make an updated one because some of the newer brushes are missing.

Someone recently was selling a copy of this in the Sale forum - except she was asking $100 for it. It might still be up for sale but I really hope that was a typo and she actually meant $10
th_dunno.gif

----
EDIT: Ooh ooh I found it! kattybadatty is selling it and it's not $100 it's $50
smiles.gif

it's the last item:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f184/s...-items-134866/

mandee.f

I've never gotten a mailer... ever. i should go ask about it the next time i go. It's sad because even if i go to the store right when the collection comes out, i'm never able to grab postcards...i wonder if they display them? I've seen the Fergie Viva glam one, but they never put up the other ones.